8.2.3.0.magcndl For Mi5s Is Out

I have an issue with the buttons of BACK, HOME and RECENTS. They work really weird. I for example press the RECENTS button and it goes back... Any help?

Go to Settings->Additional settings (SYSTEM & DEVICE)->Buttons and configure Navigation buttons and Recents.

Go to Settings->Additional settings (SYSTEM & DEVICE)->Buttons and configure Navigation buttons and Recents.
That does not work... I don't mean that. I mean it is like broken. I have the right button as BACK, and the left as RECENTS. But if I press the left one it does BACK as well and sometimes opens RECENTS. Same with Home Button...

And what about settings for LONG PRESS NAVIGATION BUTTONS?
Can you post a screenshot of Buttons settings page?

8.2.4 stable is out. Is possible make a Xiaomi.eu version?
4d2c848a5884b9a982eab2b79e66e688.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s Plus mediante Tapatalk

published in the official xiaomi as China Stable: Version: V8.2.4.0.MAGCNDL (MIUI8)

I hope we have the translation soon :)

I'm flashing it tomorrow morning, but I'm not expecting any (positive) surprise.
If you look at the changelog there are just a couple of fixes on gallery app.

Yep, but gallery app was draining battery on Miui.eu 8.2.3.0 stable... If they solve it, its something, at least ^^

Reactions: Dr.MTR
For me it's safe to upgrade.
Superficially I didn't noticed any change.
It seems that there is just a little less battery drain, but I suspect that's just because the night before upgrading I switched from 4G to 3G because where I work 4G signal is not strong, so it's not worth keeping it on and because I want to test if that causes less wakelocks (ConnectivityService), and it seems that it did.
I still have com.qualcomm.biometrics.fingerprint.service frozen because I don't think that they solved the wakelocks caused by qfp-service.

Last edited:
So, is it worth upgrading my Mi5s from Official Global ROM 8.2.1.0 (Stable) to 8.2.4.0 XiaomiEU ROM?