8.6.16 HMNote5Pro xiaomi.eu rom sistem lagg/fix

seems not just me. miui eu miui 10 is quite laggy compared to global beta miui 10

- screen doesnt unlock instantly
- phone calls doesnt unlock the screen
- ui is extremely laggy

installed just our ROM or also some Magisk or other mods?

Clean install eu rom,no Magisk or mods .. sistem ui laggs,but i dont have the issues mentioned by EternalFunction
After Magisk,adaway,camera api2 the same,not worse..but flashing Kirks kernel fixes the lagg.

Thank you! Kirk's kernel performs great at the first glance :)

Let's see, how it performs in the long run...

Edit: fingerprint unlock is significant faster!

Clean install eu rom,no Magisk or mods .. sistem ui laggs,but i dont have the issues mentioned by EternalFunction
After Magisk,adaway,camera api2 the same,not worse..but flashing Kirks kernel fixes the lagg.
mine used few hours, clean install, no mods, no magisk.. at first just ui lags, fingerprint unlock is slow... then it slowly goes to what I experienced. after restart also the same.

installed magisk afterward, same thing, no changes

installed kirks kernel from xda, everything smooth, fp unlock is fast, ui transition is faster, even with magisk installed.

I've been finding the 21st June build painfully slow and the 28th June build is the same or worse. It takes 2-3 seconds for the phone to respond to my fingerprint, and the entire UI is painfully slow. I'll try flashing the custom kernel and might have to switch to Resurrection Remix if it doesn't resolve it.

EDIT: Kirk 1.5_MIUI fixed my lag issues.

Last edited:
I've been finding the 21st June build painfully slow and the 28th June build is the same or worse. It takes 2-3 seconds for the phone to respond to my fingerprint, and the entire UI is painfully slow. I'll try flashing the custom kernel and might have to switch to Resurrection Remix if it doesn't resolve it.

No lags anymore for me on june 28th build... Fingerprint reacts instant.

Do you have this problem too?:

Sometimes when I send a long audio message on whatsapp or telegram, it doesn't sound.. EU rom or xiaomi base rom issue?