I have no problems with Bluetooth even on previous builds. I have flashed fastboot rom 8.7.12 and then flashed xiaomi.eu roms

so, when you go in and out of flight mode, Bluetooth doesn't de-activate itself and cannot be re-activated without prior reboot of the phone?

@frofa No it doesn't. It activates itself after airplane mode. I have made a screen recorder video but is too large to upload it

@frofa No it doesn't. It activates itself after airplane mode. I have made a screen recorder video but is too large to upload it

great, then I'll get it, too. I just flashed the belated 8.8.3 the day before yesterday, and wanted to skip this weeks beta, but if it fixes the Bluetooth bug that really bothers me, it's certainly worth it.

great, then I'll get it, too. I just flashed the belated 8.8.3 the day before yesterday, and wanted to skip this weeks beta, but if it fixes the Bluetooth bug that really bothers me, it's certainly worth it.
You are on 8.8.3 and have problems with Bluetooth? How did you installed Miui 10 in the first place? Maybe the persist partition is corrupted and that's why the Bluetooth isn't working properly.

You are on 8.8.3 and have problems with Bluetooth? How did you installed Miui 10 in the first place? Maybe the persist partition is corrupted and that's why the Bluetooth isn't working properly.

it IS working properly, as long as it is on, but it de-activates itself (most easily reproducible after flight mode) and then can only be activated again after restarting the phone. This bug has been reported by many people, so it isn't an isolated problem of mine.

it IS working properly, as long as it is on, but it de-activates itself (most easily reproducible after flight mode) and then can only be activated again after restarting the phone. This bug has been reported by many people, so it isn't an isolated problem of mine.
You could try to mount the persist partition in Twrp ( go to mount and tick the persist partition, then go to install and flash persist.img as an image) or see this tutorial
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It is worth a try
P.S. Download the fastboot rom 8.7.12 and extract the persist.img from there

You could try to mount the persist partition in Twrp ( go to mount and tick the persist partition, then go to install and flash persist.img as an image) or see this tutorial
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It is worth a try
P.S. Download the fastboot rom 8.7.12 and extract the persist.img from there

thanks, but this is a ROM problem, and I rather wait for the developers to fix it.

Google play start much slower then 8.8.3, flicker also. Did not have the time to test other but it's slower then 8.8.3 when opening apps. I did flash 8.8.3 back but broke settings. Cache wipe did not fix it.
EDIT:
Upgraded again to 8.8.9, clear cache and Dalvik cache and Google Play and Flicker got back to normal starting, no delays.

Screenshot_2018-08-11-23-19-41-677_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
I confirm the bug on my Mi Note 3 with 8.8.9

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

For me all good but excessive battery drain!
From 100% to 88 during the night with all applications closed .

For me all good but excessive battery drain!
From 100% to 88 during the night with all applications closed .

that's not excessive at all. I have never achieved, even with the best ROMs, a drop of less than 1.5% per hour. That's around your 12% in 8 hours - perfectly fine.
Even around 2% per hour is still on the normal side.

that's not excessive at all. I have never achieved, even with the best ROMs, a drop of less than 1.5% per hour. That's around your 12% in 8 hours - perfectly fine.
Even around 2% per hour is still on the normal side.
Formally correct but with 9.5.10 the battery drain was less sensible than now.

Formally correct but with 9.5.10 the battery drain was less sensible than now.

Hmmm, also with MIUI 9 I never had less than 1.5%, maybe (rarely) 1.3% per hour. The battery drain was much higher for me in MIUI 10 up to 8.8.3, and only in 8.8.9 it came back to the values I had in MIUI 9. With 8.8.9, I am now at close to 48h of use from one charge, with 4-5h SoT - although it could always be better, I am happy with this.

Hmmm, also with MIUI 9 I never had less than 1.5%, maybe (rarely) 1.3% per hour. The battery drain was much higher for me in MIUI 10 up to 8.8.3, and only in 8.8.9 it came back to the values I had in MIUI 9. With 8.8.9, I am now at close to 48h of use from one charge, with 4-5h SoT - although it could always be better, I am happy with this.
Same here...

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Seems to me that sms and call blocklist again doesnt work properly

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk