New [9.1.3](MI 8 DIPPER) GPS and google calendar not working

Howardhao123

Members
Jan 9, 2019
I updated this version a few days ago, and found some problems:

I cannot delete system apps even with ROOT. I tried, but not working. It works well in version 8.xx.12 - Android 8

GPS in Google Maps not working without wifi, it used to work well before the update, all GPS are in high accuracy mode.

Google Calendar doesn’t sync, I have to do it manual every single time. I create events in Google calendar and system calendar app, but after a few hours or even minutes, it disappear. I have to refresh it manually, and it showed up. It really annoying as all events notifications were off, so I don’t know what events is going on. The Google accounts in the calendar are disappear too, but after refresh it manually, it pop up again. I tried to remove account and sign in again, but not working. I also deleted the app and install again but not working. Please fix it ASAP. Attached below is events before and after manual sync.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 713DE3CA-1AB9-4AD8-8ACB-44CDF994D9DA.jpeg
    713DE3CA-1AB9-4AD8-8ACB-44CDF994D9DA.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 404
  • 08B23D28-6FE2-4168-8966-9D5163EFF8C4.jpeg
    08B23D28-6FE2-4168-8966-9D5163EFF8C4.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 438
1. We're not responsible for any root-related issues. We are not involved with any root package development.
2. We've no issue with locking GPS outdoors. If you're trying indoors, then that's not an issue - GPS is designed to work outdoors.
3. Not our issue, this is a well-reported issue with official ROMs as well. All you can do is wait for Xiaomi to fix it.

Reactions: Howardhao123
1. We're not responsible for any root-related issues. We are not involved with any root package development.
2. We've no issue with locking GPS outdoors. If you're trying indoors, then that's not an issue - GPS is designed to work outdoors.
3. Not our issue, this is a well-reported issue with official ROMs as well. All you can do is wait for Xiaomi to fix it.

Thanks for the reply, I tried the GPS outdoors, but it’s not working. It showed the grey dot, that means still locating, but I waited a long time, and it still not running.

I updated this version a few days ago, and found some problems:

I cannot delete system apps even with ROOT. I tried, but not working. It works well in version 8.xx.12 - Android 8

GPS in Google Maps not working without wifi, it used to work well before the update, all GPS are in high accuracy mode.

Google Calendar doesn’t sync, I have to do it manual every single time. I create events in Google calendar and system calendar app, but after a few hours or even minutes, it disappear. I have to refresh it manually, and it showed up. It really annoying as all events notifications were off, so I don’t know what events is going on. The Google accounts in the calendar are disappear too, but after refresh it manually, it pop up again. I tried to remove account and sign in again, but not working. I also deleted the app and install again but not working. Please fix it ASAP. Attached below is events before and after manual sync.

Thank you!
I have also problems with Google calendar app...