New [9.10.24] Bugs for MI 9T/ K20

gstef

Members
Sep 25, 2015
- Microphone is disabled when make a call, activate loudspeaker and return to earspeaker. (see This post )
- Call recording not work correctly
- Sometimes Bluetooth icon show disabled but is enabled ( restart phone to work correctly )
- Use generation-specific icon in WiFi don't work
- Wireless display is not present in the menu( maybe a MIUI global problem )

If anyone else have other problem for this model (not pro) list here!

Inviato dal mio MI 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Kudoconan
I have when I updated 9.10.17. Now I'm still use 9.9.26 version

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

- Microphone is disabled when make a call, activate loudspeaker and return to earspeaker. (see This post )
- Call recording not work correctly
- Sometimes Bluetooth icon show disabled but is enabled ( restart phone to work correctly )
- Use generation-specific icon in WiFi don't work
- Wireless display is not present in the menu( maybe a MIUI global problem )

If anyone else have other problem for this model (not pro) list here!

So i have the mi 9t 64gb using the latest 9.10.24

-Microphone working fine for me (see the post i replied you, suggested you to do a factory reset and then try directly without insalling any app to see if it's working or an app that making control of your microphone)
-Call recording is working for me ( I don't use it generally only on important call but just tried now for you and it's working )
-Doesn't have this issue.. Do you have Xposed module that might interfere with this ? Gravity box ? or a Magisk module ?
-Generation-specific icon working fine for me, go to wifi and when connecting it's says WIFI4 or WIFI5 for me because my router are using these 2 generation of wifi (It doesn't change the icon on the status bar)
-Wireless display is under "Connexion and share" for me, although i don't use it so i don't know if it's working or not, but i can say it's there

I really suggest you a clean flash with the TWRP for android 10 (TWRP-3.3.1-0916-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150) and try all your bugs BEFORE installing ANY app !

So i have the mi 9t 64gb using the latest 9.10.24

-Microphone working fine for me (see the post i replied you, suggested you to do a factory reset and then try directly without insalling any app to see if it's working or an app that making control of your microphone)
-Call recording is working for me ( I don't use it generally only on important call but just tried now for you and it's working )
-Doesn't have this issue.. Do you have Xposed module that might interfere with this ? Gravity box ? or a Magisk module ?
-Generation-specific icon working fine for me, go to wifi and when connecting it's says WIFI4 or WIFI5 for me because my router are using these 2 generation of wifi (It doesn't change the icon on the status bar)
-Wireless display is under "Connexion and share" for me, although i don't use it so i don't know if it's working or not, but i can say it's there

I really suggest you a clean flash with the TWRP for android 10 (TWRP-3.3.1-0916-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150) and try all your bugs BEFORE installing ANY app !
Did you think that the twrp
twrp-3.3.1-3-davinci-mauronofrio
Have problems? Or can I use it?
Is the only one that cannot bootloop my phone.
I have redmi 9t 128gb and no modules installed..but all of this bug.
Now I do a factory reset and clean all, reinstall 9.10.24 and try your suggestions..

Reset all and reinstall all, i've found that's the problem for microphone and call recording is Google assistant 'hey google' have interference with microphone.
Generation specific icon for wifi don't change icon,(please can upload a screenshot of icon?)
No menu display wireless, only found via 3th part application..(can anyone have a screenshot of the menu?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

Google assistant is the reason of microphone's bug, right?

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

This seems....disable it resolve problem...

I'm trying to get back to the global rom again, using mi flash, but it's giving error, could anyone help me?
'' Antirollback Check Error ''

I'm trying to get back to the global rom again, using mi flash, but it's giving error, could anyone help me?
'' Antirollback Check Error ''

Add the fact that Google Play Services for AR are not working