*-_battery Drain !!!_-*

Redmiiiii

Members
May 14, 2017
Hi,
I lose around 10% of batter when using mobile data being idle with battery saver.
I dont know what to do I love this phone but the battery is really worse than my older phone, which had 2000mah ( Moto g XT1039 ) and could last a day with mobile data on everytime.
This phone lasts 12 hours turning on airplane mode when I dont need, but I bought this phone because the 4050mah battery.

Please help me I dont know what to do, my version is 7.4.27 Weekly of Xiaomi.eu, I have patched the Fix_Deep_Sleep.zip file, turned off volte and more tweaks but still this insane battery drain

Please help me :)

May you need to try Multirom and Miui su - it's kind of custome ROMs for Redmi Pro?
So far I see that those are acceptable, in terms of battery management.

May you need to try Multirom and Miui su - it's kind of custome ROMs for Redmi Pro?
So far I see that those are acceptable, in terms of battery management.
Acceptable? I barely get 3 hours SoT with mobile data because cell standby is always at 60%.
I will try these roms, please, if anyone knows how to fix cell standby high battery usage, reply me!

Acceptable? I barely get 3 hours SoT with mobile data because cell standby is always at 60%.
I will try these roms, please, if anyone knows how to fix cell standby high battery usage, reply me!
3 hours on cellphone data is good, you know!
ON-screen around 3 hours without 3G is good, so with 3G on you got that timing is overwhelming

3 hours on cellphone data is good, you know!
ON-screen around 3 hours without 3G is good, so with 3G on you got that timing is overwhelming
Lol, are you joking? It's not normal that cell standby uses 60% of the battery, some people with this phone get more than 6 hours SoT with wifi and mobile data on, 3 hours is a scam for 4000 mah phone