A few questions; RedMi 1S

AntonioR

Members
May 28, 2014
Hello guys,
I received my Redmi 1S yesterday and very pleased with it.... but have 2 questions pls listen to them.

1st issue)
Someone argued it may be a fake so I checked the IMEI and S/N here:
http://order.mi.com/service/imei
I was recognized.... that one still insists that means nothing and that I should just do some benchmarking, and suggested me to run antutu....so I did and got 20100 points (was not a fresh install I already installed a GPSNavigator and a couple of other minor apps, my old SD is also C4 and don't know if that lowered the score), now according to that guy the low score means my phone is fake cos it should have gotten 21500+ points if it was original.... is it true? Any way to difinitely check the phone authenticity?

2nd issue)
How can I make so the camera app (or other apps) would use the sd card as storage? It keeps storing videos and images on the internal memory.... I have ver 24 of the firmware and can't seem to figure it out on the menus (sorry I come from Windows mobile :p)

ty for ur help

tried again test (as suggested by that guy) and got 18700 now... I have a bad feeling he may be right and I got scammed... help pls

Last edited:
Please, don't mix things... Benchmarks are not the way to know if you have a clon... Please make a call to *#*#64663#*#* If you get a menu, it is original, if you dont get a menu, should be fake...

You can also watch with antutu the features of your terminal, hongmi 1s should be a qualcomm snapdragon msm8228 with 1,593.6 Mhz

my 1S got 20100-201400 point, and it's 1005 original.
Probably you've processor in bilanced mode.

issue 2: i've no idea, i'll wait here for a solution, too

ok the menu is there (all in chinese) and of course the cpu in qualcomm snapdragon msm 8228 according to antutu... so I can rest assured that it's original right? when I tested antutu cell charge was around 80-85%, will test again with >95% to see if things change.

sorry about mixing post I will now make a new one for the sd problem