A few questions

Gummybearladb

Members
Jan 8, 2015
I am interested in purchasing your phone as I have read great stories online about it, although I have a few question before I buy it which I hope you would be willing to answer.I am living in Europe.

Is MIUI, your operating system based on a modified android firmware or a different operating system altogether?

Can MIUI work natively in English? Including apps and settings on the phone. Also can it be changed to English language easily on the phone?

Is it 3G compatible in Europe? I am living in Ireland

Is the google play store included pre-installed on the phones? My main appstore is Google Play

Does MIUI support english apps natively? Can I download european apps and games without having to modify the phone?

Where can I purchase the phone?

Thanks for your time,hope to hear your reply soon,

I am interested in purchasing your phone as I have read great stories online about it, although I have a few question before I buy it which I hope you would be willing to answer.I am living in Europe.
The site you are writing at is not officially affiliated with Xiaomi. The official site is en.miui.com. xiaomi.eu produces multilanguage firmware which has support for the Goole Play Store.

Is MIUI, your operating system based on a modified android firmware or a different operating system altogether?
Heavily modded Android.

Can MIUI work natively in English? Including apps and settings on the phone. Also can it be changed to English language easily on the phone?
Yes and yes.

Is it 3G compatible in Europe? I am living in Ireland
If you purchase a Euro-compatible model, yes. Which model are you interested in, to inform you which model to buy? Mi3? Redmi 1S? Redmi Note 3G? Redmi Note 4G? Other? Each model comes out in a Chinese 3G variant or as a Euro-3G variant. Some in Chinese-4G or Euro-4G versions.

Is the google play store included pre-installed on the phones? My main appstore is Google Play
If you flash one of the xiaomi eu firmwares, yes.

Does MIUI support english apps natively? Can I download european apps and games without having to modify the phone?
Yes, provided you flash a xiaomi.eu firmware.

Where can I purchase the phone?
Many sites, however make sure to select the euro-3G compatible variant of the model you are interested in.