a2sd+

Danozh8

Members
Nov 29, 2010
Hey. I'm very new to the scene, so sorry if this is a stupid question. I have HTC desire and i really want to use a2sd+. I've partitioned my SD card using ROM manager to have a 512 ext partition, and under settings it displays that I still have ~400mb of a2sd+ storage remaining, however, i'm still getting that pesky low on space notification and failure to install apps.

Help? :)

1) Get Android Terminal Emulator from Market
2) Start it
3) type su
4) type a2sd cachesd
5) Desire reboots

Thanks heaps :) seems to be working well so far, ill return if i run in to any more problems.

What does this save and run apps from SD cards? Can any device run this, I remember seeing this option somewhere?...

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

It's basically moving entire applications to the SD card to save precious internal memory on your phone. (At least, I believe that's what it is)

a2sd not available

When I check the SD storage, a2sd+ is unavailable. is there a setting that i am missing to get it turned on?

Having same problem, I had partiton sd card previously but in settings it shows 0 available and free, when I check thru terminal tells me it's partitioned but not mounted. How do I mount a2sd+?

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Make sure you have the card partition the right way (ext3, best is to use ROM manager)
Try to run in terminal the following codes to reinstall a2sd:
Code:
a2sd reinstall