About 12.0.1 and 12.0.2

giuliano2505

Members
Jul 20, 2020
Hi people, I really enjoy the custom ROM so I want to say Thanks for your job.
I have to apologize for my english, its a little bit rusty, but I hope you can understand me.
I have a 9T Pro (Global) terminal, so as I think that 12.0.2 was newer that, 12.0.1 I flash it. Later I found that stock ROM 12.0.2 is for China phones, and i found later that my phone cant make phone calls, even when It can receive them. I check ADC in magisk (I read that this module can give some problems) but I never installed it, so...
Now I have installed wekly ROM, the problem is solved, but I want to ask about it. Are the .1 .2 compatible on global phones? Why weekly is working now if weekly ROM is based on China stock? Could this give problems on the future?

Thanks for all

I think you ran into a faulty flashing rather than a faulty rom. Did you try to reflash stable x.x.2 or do a clean flash?
Weekly builds are beta so more prone to have bugs, but also quick fixes and feature additions.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Actually I have to flash it 2 times to make it work. Probably this is a problem with flash. Anyway, I prefer weekly for now but if I have problems again Im going to flash 12.0.2 stable again, and if this cause troubles, 12.0.1. I just wanna make sure that .2 on global phone its not a problem. Another thing I notice is that superwallpaper is more fluid on weekly that on stable (on stable there is a "jump" when is on always on display and you push the unlock button).