about 3000 mah battery xiaomi mi2s

kerplunk

Members
Nov 30, 2013
Hai all xiaomi lovers and miui lovers
I want to ask about 3000 mah battery for mi2s..I have an mi2s 32 gb phone that I bought a month ago,now I'm planning to buy a 3000 mah battery,question is if I use 3000 mah battery will it work normally?I mean is the battery wouldn't cause any trouble to the phone system or hardware,like heat problem,over capacity,etc?I really ♥love my mi2s and also a heavy user with many games installed,so I think I need bigger battery,but don't want to ruin the stability of this lovely phone if using 3000 mah battery can make that happen,so I need some advice from users,heavy users that use 3000 mah battery on their mi2s phone,will it cause problem if I use it on my mi2s?
And how to check if I get an original battery,I know where to check the phone's originality but is there any link to check the originality of xiaomi's accessories?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english,I hope I'll get some advices soon..:D

The 3100 battery don't effect your stability of your phone. I've using 3100 with my MI2 for months now and no problem. Just a problem that your phone will be rather heavier and thicker :p

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Order from ibuygou. Its original And they have a decent price. I got mine from there and it works great. It does add a little bit of weight to it though.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Ibuygou, I fetched me two there as well.

A tip however, when you order get the external charger too, that way you never have to plug your phone up again, instead you will just pop out the empty battery, charge it and in the meantime use your other fully charged battery.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: hvung1982

A tip however, when you order get the external charger too, that way you never have to plug your phone up again, instead you will just pop out the empty battery, charge it and in the meantime use your other fully charged battery.

I ordered that set, because of exactly those reasons. Now I always have one fully charged battery.

Thanks for your replynow I have no worry :)
But I thought 3000 mah will last longer?but having 2 batteries not a bad idea tough,only problem is I can only afford one battery for now,:(

Thanks for your replynow I have no worry :)
But I thought 3000 mah will last longer?but having 2 batteries not a bad idea tough,only problem is I can only afford one battery for now,:(
A 3000 mAh battery does last longer then a 2100 mAh battery, because it can provided the required power for a longer period of time.

This is true, but its way more convenient to have a large battery that lasts all day.

Sent from my MI 2SC

A 3000 mAh battery does last longer then a 2100 mAh battery, because it can provided the required power for a longer period of time.
That's what I'm looking for last longer battery because I play games a lot in a day,for now with 2100 mAh battery I charge twice a day,I think the unstable data connection in my country causes my battery drain too,3G here is poor..:(
That thing caused battery drain too right?

About the tips of using 2 battery,I think I preffer use one big battery only because I think pulling out back cover oftenly to pop out the empty battery might brake the back cover itself?maybe I'll buy a power bank just in case I run out of power..

I do it every second day. Got two 3100mah batteries.

My back cover is fine and I've been doing this for months.

It's very nice because each battery lasts me two days and my phone is never out of order for charging.

It's very nice because each battery lasts me two days and my phone is never out of order for charging.

Oh, you own 2 3100 battery :cool:

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

You have two?wow,I can't afford two need money for other things,at least for now :(
Anyway did you order it from ibuygou?can you please add some pictures of your 3100 mAh battery?back and front view so I know if mine is the same as yours and I can see how is the original 3100 mAh battery look like..
Mine is still on ship right now..
Oopss..nvm,I google it and found some pictures of it :) but you can still post yours here if you don't mind :)

Last edited:

And can you please share your usage of the phone that make it last for two days each?
Phone calls?sms?internet?games?and do you use wifi for the internet?

are there any phone protectors that work with the 3000mah battery? i've always used the standard battery, and keep a spare in my bag, because i think adding the 3000mah battery will jeopardize the safety of my device, since it will effectively not have any additional protection.

is this true or not? thanks!

ibuygou doesnt have the 3100mah battery anymore. has anyone had this battery shipped to europe recently? just trying to find a reputable shop. thanks!