Account Deleted And Phone Locked At Find Device

enricodg

Members
Oct 1, 2011
my phone is locked find on the device screen.
I had lent to a friend who has registered for an account,
It was linked to n. 1638361423 deleted without removing the phone.

Appears on the screen 3MP3JYK6URRY code.

How can delete the association of the phone to the account? It's possible reactivate account deleted ?

There was another forum member with the same problem. The only thing you can do is contact xiaomi and hope for the best

Thanks I tried to contact xiaomi but they told me that I must contact the xiaomi of my locations. There is a list for assistance of the European centers?

Hello Enrico
you solved your problem?

I have a similar problem with my redmi Note 2 and should unlink it from Miui account .

The phone has the following operating system installed
Android 5.2 LRX22G
MIUI 8.1 XIAOMI.EU 6.9.1

I read "Error message access for account 1592133443"
Accidentally I deleted a Miui account and unfortunately I was still logged in with my redmi Notes 2.

Then I found out I had 3 account, and not two as I thought and so from my computer I deleted by mistake one connected to my redmi Notes 2.
For the moment, however, still use the old redmi Note2 but asks me the password to connect the account id 1592133443 deleted and obviously I can not do it ..., the phone works well but sometimes he asks me to put my password and I can not remove the request and even reset this situation.
If I change the password Lost makes me change with the usual procedures only that never logs in saying that there is an error.
Please can someone help me?
I would like to know where can I contact Xiaomi, unfortunately I do not find any direct email address internet.
I wrote to mishu@xiaomi.com but this address does not work anymore and the email I came back.
I do not know where to turn ...
It is not possible for such an error have to throw away my smartphone?

Thanks a lot !!!
however, it seems the right solution.

I was contacted by MIUI.US and the coach has given me this solution.
Unfortunately you have to reload the ROM and start from scratch.

This is their email response

Hi Rock,

Welcome to Xiaomi Customer Support!

I understand your concern and will surely provide you the information.

I would request you to follow the below mentioned steps (If the bootloader is unlock of your phone), hope this may help you to resolve your issue.
  • Power off the phone.
  • Press power button and volume up button together.
Note:- From this step touch will not work in the phone. Moving up and down will be done by volume up button and volume down button and selection will be done by power button.
  • Select "English" option.
  • Select "wipe and reset" option.
  • Select "wipe user data" option.
  • Select "yes" option.
  • Select "back" option when it happens up to 100%.
  • Select "reboot " option
  • Select "reboot to system" option.
Also, would like to inform you this process may delete all your phone's data.

After wipe user data, I would request you to visit our official forum http://en.miui.com/ through PC/Laptop, then follow the steps:

• Click on Downloads.
  • Select your device.
  • Select device name >> Global.
  • Select 'Download Full ROM'. (Stable ROM)
  • Now after downloading Zip file, copy this file in the internal storage of your device in a folder named downloaded_rom which exists in File Explorer.
(If the particular folder is not there in internal storage of your device, then please create a new folder with the same name)

• Then go into Tools >> Updater.
  • Tap on '...' icon at the top right side/ long press menu button.
  • Choose update package.
  • Select the download package.
  • Click on OK.

Should you have any queries, feel free to write to us. We'll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day.

Best Regards

Pragya

Xiaomi Customer Support

Reactions: MIUInewbie