Adaptive refresh rate

Iwatchdogz

Members
Dec 25, 2021
Hi i have a Mi 11t pro, got it yesterday and i was wondering if there is any adaptive refresh rate option because I can't find it. Do you guys have the same problem

I have mi 11 and there is no variable refresh rate. Only 60hz or 120 Hz. I used "set edit" app to make it 90 Hz and the battery life is better now

There is no need to, I have the 11T Pro and when under 50% brightness the screen runs at 120 and sometimes switches to 60 hz, the battery is amazing 10 hours screen on time lol, however when above 50% brightness it does automatically switch to 60hz whenever I am not touching the screen.

Miui 13.0.5 set edit not work (
It works you just don't know how to use it. First set refresh rate to 120hz then go to apps>manage apps and find app "battery and performance" and delete all data for that app. Then type 90hz in set edit app

It works you just don't know how to use it. First set refresh rate to 120hz then go to apps>manage apps and find app "battery and performance" and delete all data for that app. Then type 90hz in set edit app
When you set it to 90hz, it remains constant and does not drop to 60hz while watching videos in YouTube and other applications, how to fix this?

When you set it to 90hz, it remains constant and does not drop to 60hz while watching videos in YouTube and other applications, how to fix this?
There is no fix. Xiaomi mi 11 screen is not LTPO. It doesn't have adaptive refresh rate. For that you need to buy xiaomi 12/pro or 13/pro