Adding Lan Access To Smb, Nfs, Sftp Servers In Miui File Manager App?

Jehonan

Members
May 21, 2016
Is it possible or this require such a great amount of work from developer side that it's not so trivial like it seems?

Thank You all!

Isn't it available in default MiXplorer like this?
979dd01f252b152738cf498dd2d7c669.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Nope! I don't have this option|s! I'm on Xiaomi Mi4 LTE-CU and MIUI 8.1.3.0 stable. Sorry, i can't post or upload picture or link to the picture, i don't have enough posts (10 minimum, forum rules).

Sorry my mistake, I used to use ******** ROM & in the ROM builder expert settings they had MiXplorer app which I still have left over.
http://********.com/index.php/rom-b...on=6.0&d_img=redminote4&realname=RedMi+Note+4
Or you could just use ES file explorer app from the Play Store?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hah, I could use something different like ES File Explorer You have suggested but this is not my intention! I would like to have and use native application which, as You have say and show, exist! Is there any solution to "transfer" this app to my ROM or tweak apk from my ROM and enable or add this options?

Thanks! I will look how and what.... Thank You again on Your kind suggestions and "knowledge sharing". For every admiration! Thank You again and enjoy in this great day! Greetings from Croatia!

Yes, i have seen that MiXplorer isn't native app. In fact, i did stumble upon this app by myself earlier. But, this is not important from my point of view. You have good intention and this is what i count.

From my point of view, i think that adding this options to apk wouldn't be so hard. In fact, this app support plugins (server and client side).