after getting to the twrp recovery screen i cannot find my beta rom

I have 2 questions:

0) I know your device is "Mi 8" (dipper).
1) Which ROM is currently installed on your phone?
2) Which TWRP did you install?

But like @LOLO9393 said, you need to "Format Data" before installing xiaomi.eu ROM.

P.S.: And you may need to reboot to Recovery after that if you can't put the ROM file in your phone's storage. ;)

Reactions: LOLO9393
I have 2 questions:

But like @LOLO9393 said, you need to "Format Data" before installing xiaomi.eu ROM.

P.S.: And you may need to reboot to Recovery after that if you can't put the ROM file in your phone's storage. ;)
i currently have gloabal 11.0.4 stable and i want to flash to miui12 20.5.14_v12-10.
i installed

I have 2 questions:

i am a complete begginer so any help would be appreciated :)

i am a complete begginer so any help would be appreciated :)
Follow the steps:

0) So you need to have a PC next to you.

1) In TWRP, go in "Wipe" > "Format Data" (type "yes" to confirm).

2) Return in main TWRP menu, go in "Reboot" > "Recovery" (wait until your phone boots again in TWRP).

3) Connect your phone to your PC via USB and put the xiaomi.eu ROM you want to install in your phone's storage.

4) Go in "Install" and install xiaomi.eu ROM.

5) Phone will reboot when installation is done (first boot will be long, so just wait... ;)).

:)

• Love
Reactions: theadventurer2003
Follow the steps:

0) So you need to have a PC next to you.

1) In TWRP, go in "Wipe" > "Format Data" (type "yes" to confirm).

2) Return in main TWRP menu, go in "Reboot" > "Recovery" (wait until your phone boots again in TWRP).

3) Connect your phone to your PC via USB and put the xiaomi.eu ROM you want to install in your phone's storage.

4) Go in "Install" and install xiaomi.eu ROM.

5) Phone will reboot when installation is done (first boot will be long, so just wait... ;)).

:)
thanks for the help i did it :))

Reactions: LOLO9393