AI life won't start on Mi 10 Ultra - 12.0.10

tusenkonstnar

Members
Sep 9, 2020
The Huewei app that is used to config products like Freebuds 3, Freebuds 3i, Freebuds pro etc starts up but then gets into a black screen.
If I swipe up and hold (to be able to choose which open app to open) then I can see the content of the app in the small preview but there is no way I can actually open it and hence I can not reach any of the settings.
Have, restarted the phone.... deleted the cache and app data.... reinstalled the app AND restarted the phone. Nothing helps.

Any idea of solutions to this?

BR

The Huewei app that is used to config products like Freebuds 3, Freebuds 3i, Freebuds pro etc starts up but then gets into a black screen.
If I swipe up and hold (to be able to choose which open app to open) then I can see the content of the app in the small preview but there is no way I can actually open it and hence I can not reach any of the settings.
Have, restarted the phone.... deleted the cache and app data.... reinstalled the app AND restarted the phone. Nothing helps.

Any idea of solutions to this?

BR
Seems likt the app works of I split the screen and rund it in the upper part but as soon as I goes into "normal" mode running just One app in the screen it blacks out.