all was working fine untill now...

minc_noob

Members
Dec 31, 2021
I got xiaomi vacuum mop pro, and i was using it untill now without any problems, but today when i went to turn it on to clean the home, it was just spining and loading... i tryed reinstall (didnt help), i tryed installing on my wifes phone.... still doesnt work... it doesn show any devices when i log in my account, and it doesnt let me add any either. I press the add device icon and nothing happens.... i only have this message from time to time : mi home failed to complete action check your network connection ( i have network connection ). Are there any servers that might be down or smth? ) help out please, thanks in advance

p.s. im living in Bulgaria, and region is set to Bulgaria. It was working this way for over half an year without any problems... it just stoped today

Reactions: Martinique
Hello, same problem for me, I'm totally frustrated...it's fast 3 hours when I'm trying to solve this situation. Nothing helped, Czechia region (Czech republic), I'm using Mi Home Camera Security 360 1080p and Mi Home Vacuum Mop P.

Pls help, fix the situation... I cant use any device ... :-(((((

Hello, same problem for me, I'm totally frustrated...it's fast 3 hours when I'm trying to solve this situation. Nothing helped, Czechia region (Czech republic), I'm using Mi Home Camera Security 360 1080p and Mi Home Vacuum Mop P.

Pls help, fix the situation... I cant use any device ... :-(((((
UPDATE - Yet already fixed, thank you so much