New Amazon Appstore Bug!

DJServs

Members
Nov 24, 2017
I use Xiaomi.eu weekly rom on my Mi6 and cannot install apps in amazon appstore. It doesnt work from the beginning (i have Mi6 since 15th November).
The problem can be solved by disabling the MIUI optimization in developer Options, but that cannot be a permanent solution.
Btw. Yandex Appstore works normal!

Reactions: chrizn
oh, so that was the solution, I was wondering why the heck it would not install my paid apps from the amazon appstore.

I clicked Install every time and after it downloaded, nothing happened and it would not install... I just ticked off the miui optimization thing and tried again, boom, installed..

thanks mate, you just saved me from creating a new thread lol.

Reactions: DJServs
Yes thats all. This bug exists for ages now and i cannot understand why xiaomi dont wants to fix this bug...

Is there any update on this bug?
When I disable the MIUI optimization, it makes all my permissions restored to default, and scrambles all the icons and widgets on my home screen.
It also happens when there's an update to an app from Amazon Appstore (I thought it will work for the updates, but this week there was an update for Alexa and couldn't either install it)
Thank you