• reset the phone with official stable ROM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ar4miS

Members
Jul 23, 2013
Hi,

I'm a french guy living in new caledonia and I have a mi note pro running on xiaomi.eu ROM 6.1.7 flashed with TWRP. I found xiaomi.eu's ROM fabulous and the french translation are very good !

Do I need to flash lastest stable ROM 7.1 from xiaomi.eu ? Will I have to unlock bootloader after flash (impossible to unlock in new caledonia because all SMS from china are blocked by local providers)

OR

Will xiaomi.eu still release dev ROM for mi note pro ?
Should I wait for the next dev rom from xiaomi.eu ?
This future dev rom will lock the bootloader ?

Lots of questions/answers that could help others too...
Thanks to all users following xiaomi.eu !

xiaomi.eu will l release dev ROM for mi note pro just wait for the next dev rom from xiaomi.eu
and no, this future dev rom will not lock the bootloader

Thanks helder moura, that's a good news.
Now, the most difficult thing to do is ... Waiting next rom release...

Not sure if I still want the phone anymore, I'll wait for next release and see how I feel.

Yep note pro lives, all is good I had the ebay selling set up, but deleted.
I move to France? I posted on xda (after bottle of wine) gave your name hope thats ok

Thank you so much,
There's a dedicated french forum. Can i give the link here ?
À Guy found a way to compile rom 6.1.21, with system.new.dat file format with no locked bootloader. But there's still an issue with root and theme translation.

We're close to keep updating weekly like before !

PS: I found how to modify the file system.new.dat and repack it. But I still have bootloop when flashing with TWRP.

Thank you so much,
There's a dedicated french forum. Can i give the link here ?
À Guy found a way to compile rom 6.1.21, with system.new.dat file format with no locked bootloader. But there's still an issue with root and theme translation.

We're close to keep updating weekly like before !

PS: I found how to modify the file system.new.dat and repack it. But I still have bootloop when flashing with TWRP.

look for miui france on google