Android 10 - HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.4.0

gian72

Members
Aug 2, 2019
Hello did someone install the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.4.0.QFKCNXM_v10-10.zip ?
How is it working till now?

I have the 10.3.16.0 downloaded from xiaomi.eu. Is it possible to have it as OTA? or should I install it via TWRP (dirty flash is ok?)?

hey.
I installed it today, for now, all seems ok only one thing.
on the wakeup lock screen, the screen is DIMM for a 1 sec and back to normal, all the rest work fine for me, and no TWRP only the greek one for now.
best regards.

Reactions: hiroptera
hey.
I installed it today, for now, all seems ok only one thing.
on the wakeup lock screen, the screen is DIMM for a 1 sec and back to normal, all the rest work fine for me, and no TWRP only the greek one for now.
best regards.

Hi,
I want to ask you if they fixed the heating problem with that update and when it will be available via ota update i am running on miui 10.3.5 stable.

Hi,
I want to ask you if they fixed the heating problem with that update and when it will be available via ota update i am running on miui 10.3.5 stable.

for now i didnt face any issue of heating the only this dosnt work its TWRP on 10.4.4 after flash TWRP gone .

for now i didnt face any issue of heating the only this dosnt work its TWRP on 10.4.4 after flash TWRP gone .
So when gaming and charging no overheathing?
And will it be installable over ota updates?
Or should i flash it..
Thanks so much..

Installed dirty via OTA over 10.4.3.17. TWRP remains (that with glitch lock-unlock to unfreeze). Reactivated Google app and updated it. All works fine. Waiting for sound glitches.

Hey with the lock screen bug i found something that help me .
On developer option turn on screen never sleep even on charge no lag at all anymore.
Best Regards.

Can someone confirm that Google Assistant works with no sound issues on this one? :)
Sort of. Ordered some pizza via assistant, after listen some music with Bluetooth earphones. Q works nice. Only NFC payment not tested. Check it online

Hi,
I installed the latest stable version today and have some issues (or not supported features - I don't know). When I post it here will the fix may be part of a possible next release?
  • Select ringtone file for the alarm don't work when the audio is muted
  • For contacts I can't select groups to show from my google account. I can only select the whole account (but I want to hide some contact groups)
  • When I activate number row for the keyboard it is shown twice when I enter a password
  • The clock color in the notification bar remains white when the background is white (clok is not visible in this moment)
    • Notification icon color may change with the background color
  • I can't rearrange homescreen pages
  • Clock on the lock screen is horizonal when a notification is visible but vertical settings are activated
  • When I connect to my smart tv (Samsung) and pull down the notification bar (in horizontal view) the screen is moved from the middle to the left on the tv
  • some apps don't work correctly
    • e.on is crashed after startup
    • KeyPassDroid flickering while password input (maybe some problems with the fingerprint)
Positiv
  • The GPS bug is fixed
  • Dark mode works fine (some little issues)
I hope I can help with the feedback.
Thanks.
Ronny

Last edited:

Let me just note I got the same issue.

For the moment, I went back to the 10.3.1.0 EEA and locked bootloader again for now. I'm a total newbie in the Xiaomi/Android world and felt uncomfortable when something (recovery) is not working like it should. (I went to the locked bootloader because I read somewhere there's no point in running stock ROM and unlocked BL and - initial finding - because Google Pay was not working with unlocked - but the GPay thingy is normal with unlocked BL as I read in the meantime)

Let me just note I got the same issue.

For the moment, I went back to the 10.3.1.0 EEA and locked bootloader again for now. I'm a total newbie in the Xiaomi/Android world and felt uncomfortable when something (recovery) is not working like it should. (I went to the locked bootloader because I read somewhere there's no point in running stock ROM and unlocked BL and - initial finding - because Google Pay was not working with unlocked - but the GPay thingy is normal with unlocked BL as I read in the meantime)
To be honest i dont use google pay or nfc so i dont need thoes 2 things .
As twrp 3.3.13 work great and no problems .

Reactions: mi_reiche
One more thing thats start happing recently .
After a phone call end, phone crash and rebot , error that phone locate fail some thing relates to find my phone .

A bit buggy. FP is not as snappy, sometimes it doesn't even work without powering the screen, first.
Google maps doesn't draw over other apps
No Google pay or Netflix... (not compatible)
Noticeable lower battery endurance.
Back to stable...