Android Auto cannot work well on the 12.5.20 EU.ROM

valen0922

Members
Dec 22, 2021
Hi There,

Has anyone met the same issue on Android auto APP under 12.5.20 ROM? Unfortunately, I got the issue with my MI 11Pro.
When I plug in the USB cable and connect to the car machine, I clicked the android auto Icon on the Phone, then not thing happened. There is no Android auto logo prompted onto the Car Machine screen. The Google Map is still presented onto my phone only.

I also checked it with my another phone "Poco F3" with global ROM, everything goes well. it means Car machine, USB cable are compatible with the Android auto w/o doubt.

I also install the FRAMGAPP full edition via TWRP, still no work. But i can see the good result on the 12.5.17. Here i would like to get some help from you guys in this group.

Thank you for your time.

Hi There,

Has anyone met the same issue on Android auto APP under 12.5.20 ROM? Unfortunately, I got the issue with my MI 11Pro.
When I plug in the USB cable and connect to the car machine, I clicked the android auto Icon on the Phone, then not thing happened. There is no Android auto logo prompted onto the Car Machine screen. The Google Map is still presented onto my phone only.

I also checked it with my another phone "Poco F3" with global ROM, everything goes well. it means Car machine, USB cable are compatible with the Android auto w/o doubt.

I also install the FRAMGAPP full edition via TWRP, still no work. But i can see the good result on the 12.5.17. Here i would like to get some help from you guys in this group.

Thank you for your time.
==================================================
Hello Experts,
Have you met the same issue on MI 11Pro/Ultra? Could you please provide some guidance to proceed?
Thank you for your time.

Mine works perfectly I have the last stable rom and a Kia Forte. The only problem I have is when I don't use Google auto and only connect the cell using Bluetooth, then the music from Spotify would cut a lot, don't know why.