ANDROID AUTO - wont launch - POCO F2 PRO - Solution HERE

Spike_ma

Members
Jun 29, 2020
HI All,

after last Android Auto update (i think) when i connect my POCO F2 PRO to car (PEUGEOT 3008 SUV 2018) phone will not launch android auto. Instead of launching Android Auto phone is something like USB connection reste... asking again and again if i want to charge file transfer or photos... and i cannot use it in my car. Any advice?

Already tested without any help:
- new USB cable
- factory reset of the phone
- factory reset of the car
- other phones working fine in this car (S8+, S20 ULTRA)

HI!!! Finally i found someone with the same problem!!! My phone is a Xiaomi Mi 10 and my car is a Seat Tarraco 2019.

- new USB cable
- factory reset of the phone (10 times !!!!!)
- Change my phone for another one (New)
- other phones working fine in this car (MI A2, MI 8 and MI 9)

Reactions: Spike_ma
Thank you!
I had the same problem on my Mi8SE - using the weekly build. I tried all the suggestions with no luck. But when I install the 5-2-5010 release everything works well. AA starts on the car dash whenever I plug the phone.

Reactions: putovsky
Hi, I have followed the link and downloaded the version recommended but still having the same problem. I'm on K30 5G. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-17-16-23-13-899_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-17-16-23-13-899_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 747
Hi, I have followed the link and downloaded the version recommended but still having the same problem. I'm on K30 5G. Thanks.

On my Mi9TPro is same error note. All dual apps are disabled, but AA is not working ? Any thoughts ?

First my car doesnt detec my poco f2 pro, i followed the steps here and now i dont have Android Auto App and cant conect :(
Please Help

HI All,

after last Android Auto update (i think) when i connect my POCO F2 PRO to car (PEUGEOT 3008 SUV 2018) phone will not launch android auto. Instead of launching Android Auto phone is something like USB connection reste... asking again and again if i want to charge file transfer or photos... and i cannot use it in my car. Any advice?

- new USB cable
- factory reset of the phone
- other phones working fine in this car (S8+, S20 ULTRA)
Similar problem here, POCO F2 Pro MIUI 12 android 10 global.
When i tried to connect to my car (Fiesta 2019) (previously working fine with Moto G5 plus Android 9), it doesnt work. I tried the guide below but now i dont have AA app icon. Dont know what to do.

Similar problem here, POCO F2 Pro MIUI 12 android 10 global.
When i tried to connect to my car (Fiesta 2019) (previously working fine with Moto G5 plus Android 9), it doesnt work. I tried the guide below but now i dont have AA app icon. Dont know what to do.

@MTalin
@Abbadia

According to @ReeCorDs, you have to disable all the Dual App then only will work. I can't try because I need both Whatsapp for my daily work. Can you all give it a try? Thanks

Dear, I faced the same issue in my poco f 2 pro with dual apps it's not supporting this android auto. I have chosen mi mobiles only because vof the dual app options and the convince,if it is not able to fix this big of connection with android auto while dual apps are enabled, I feel my selection made me dissatisfied.

Kindly correct this big and allow us to access both dual apps and android auto at the same time

HI putovsky,

we already have solution - workaround. You need to uninstal latest android auto update and then instal working AA from APK file. Then open google play - installed apps - open android auto - clikc the dots in the upper right corner. Uncheck the "automatically update" checkbox and shut google play!

APK FILE: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...VlJQ-bcDGWe5Jz7cvrv1GZVC84d8upEcbj9SenkVTjbzs

How do I uninstal latest android auto update? It is not listed anywhere?

You need to use xiaomiadbfastboot tools you can finds here in the list of app

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry, i get the issue that AndroidAuto does not launch whn i connect my Poco X3 NFC via usb to the car. The formally Redmi Note 9 Pro did problemless.
So i tried the tipps here, but i can't find AndroidAuto in the list of the xiaomi fastoottools to uninstall. Deleting the last update via googlePlay and installing the AndroidAuto version 5.2.5010 does not work. Dual-Apps are disabled. Is there any idea more?
thank you

Hi guys

Same problem here. Poco X3 not recognised when connected to Android Auto. Redmi Note 7 & 9 work without a problem.

Much appreciated.

Regards,
Gorazd

I solved my problem by sending back the POCO X3 NFC und get an One Plus Nord wich works great with AA.

• Haha
Reactions: dexterv
Hi Bubu

Thanks. I am also thinking the same. Probably replace it with Mi10T lite.

Regards,
Gorazd