Android Auto

AndryFili

Members
Aug 21, 2013
Hi guys, i have a problem with my Mi9 and Android Auto. I have a FIAT 500 with Uconnect 7", and when i go to put usb cable in the car for android auto, it start and all is ok, but if i have to turn off the car or unplug the cable, when i go to plug again, android auto not showing, even if i open manually the app from the phone. All i need to do is restart the phone and the car return to recognize it. I tried with other phone (huawei p smart and asus zenfone 5) and both working on every plug of the cable. I set all permissions to Android Auto and remover MIUI optimization, but the problem still remain, i hide the root to Android Auto but still problem. Any fix for this issue?.
Thanks guys and sorry for my english! =D

Did it, but still not working... I never had error 16, i disable and remove any clone app but my strange problem remain.

Thinking of buying a Mi 9 - did you manage to get Android Auto working with it? Will be a show stopper for me if AA does not work

I was having the erro 16 also. I have deleted all cloned apps and removed their data in options and works fine now

On cloned apps menu, click on the cog simbol in the upper right corner and click in delete cloned apps. It will give you a count of 5 secs I think. Confirm and the phone will reboot. After that it should work fine. Worked for me.

On cloned apps menu, click on the cog simbol in the upper right corner and click in delete cloned apps. It will give you a count of 5 secs I think. Confirm and the phone will reboot. After that it should work fine. Worked for me.

Thank you. Good to know it does work!

Reactions: Nuno Rocha