Android systems draining battery on Redmi note 9s

Kirongile

Members
Jul 18, 2020
How can I fix this?
It's been 5 days since I bought the phone,
And the battery still drains fast cause of this Androids systems problem.
Is there something to fix it??

Attachments

• IMG_20200716_131906.jpg
    IMG_20200716_131906.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 737
How can I fix this?
It's been 5 days since I bought the phone,
And the battery still drains fast cause of this Androids systems problem.
Is there something to fix it??
It seems to be optimization process running in background and never ending. Let the phone on charger a whole night and check again.
You are on stock rom and nothing easy to do, but this phone hasn't any report for battery drain issue.
You can report to Xiaomi central and take time to unlock the bootloader in order to move to our EU rom.

Reactions: Kirongile
It seems to be optimization process running in background and never ending. Let the phone on charger a whole night and check again.
You are on stock rom and nothing easy to do, but this phone hasn't any report for battery drain issue.
You can report to Xiaomi central and take time to unlock the bootloader in order to move to our EU rom.
Btw thanks for replying, but it is the same as before though, is there another way instead of unlocking the bootloader?

Btw thanks for replying, but it is the same as before though, is there another way instead of unlocking the bootloader?
I don't know if you can clean cache and dalvik in stock rom recovery.
but you can also factory reset your phone and check if issue persists.

I don't know if you can clean cache and dalvik in stock rom recovery.
but you can also factory reset your phone and check if issue persists.
I've already done that but it is the same as before.
I think the problem lies in the hardware. Anyway, thanks for your suggestions and help but I have already done the return.

Reactions: LOLO9393