New Animation "bouncing" when unlocking device with Mars super wallpaper (Mi Note 10/tucana/21.3.24)

Gegi4321

Members
Mar 13, 2021
Hi, I installed the latest version of xiaomi.eu weekly rom (21.3.24), and I've noticed a bug where the Mars super wallpaper animation "bounces" off Mars when I'm unlocking my phone. It happens if not every time.
I don't know is this happening only on this wallpaper, and only on this device.
To reproduce, just apply the Mars super wallpaper from the Wallpapers app, use a Mi Note 10 (again, this might happen on other devices, idk), and then just unlock your phone and this will happen basically every time. Also, I don't think it matters that you use fingerprint unlocking.
I also attached a video, you can see that it tries to land somewhere on Mars, but then flies back up and lands on another site:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hope you can fix this!

Hi, I installed the latest version of xiaomi.eu weekly rom (21.3.24), and I've noticed a bug where the Mars super wallpaper animation "bounces" off Mars when I'm unlocking my phone. It happens if not every time.
I don't know is this happening only on this wallpaper, and only on this device.
To reproduce, just apply the Mars super wallpaper from the Wallpapers app, use a Mi Note 10 (again, this might happen on other devices, idk), and then just unlock your phone and this will happen basically every time. Also, I don't think it matters that you use fingerprint unlocking.
I also attached a video, you can see that it tries to land somewhere on Mars, but then flies back up and lands on another site:
Hope you can fix this!
Do u know what is a super wallpaper intended for?

It creates that animation!

If you don't like that small jump in AOD, just choose a theme with a smaller fp icon

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

If you don't like that small jump in AOD, just choose a theme with a smaller fp icon

It moves the planet up to save space for unlock animation

Yes I do know what it's intended for. The bounce when I touch the phone is not the one I'm talking about. As you can see when I unlock it, the animation begins as usual, it wants to land at the left side of Mars, but then it just cancels it, bounces off Mars, and lands even left to it where it's supposed to. All of that happens in 1 second so it's maybe hard to know what I'm talkin about. This bounce wasn't happening before this update.

Yes I do know what it's intended for. The bounce when I touch the phone is not the one I'm talking about. As you can see when I unlock it, the animation begins as usual, it wants to land at the left side of Mars, but then it just cancels it, bounces off Mars, and lands even left to it where it's supposed to. All of that happens in 1 second so it's maybe hard to know what I'm talkin about. This bounce wasn't happening before this update.
Hmm
What landing point did u choose?
Can u record a longer video? I don't notice particular bugs

Hmm
What landing point did u choose?
Can u record a longer video? I don't notice particular bugs

I chose "Pahrump Hills".
Here's a slowed down version of the video (0.1x), I also put a text "bounce" when it bounces:
Hope it helps!