New Annoying Bluetooth glitches after update to MIUI 14

prozzi

Members
Mar 4, 2023
After my wife's 11 Lite 5G NE updated to MIUI 14, there are constant audio glitches when playing music from local storage to any Bluetooth speakers (every few seconds, a fraction of a second of audio is skipped). This has never happened with MIUI 13, and it's quite annoying because playing music over Bluetooth is her main usage of the phone.

Has anybody else noticed that?

I'm having the same problem. Mi 11 here and after updating from 13 to 14 my audio skips. Sometimes it works for a minute or two but then starts to skip audio when connected via Bluetooth.
It started to happen after the update, and my other devices work great with my car Bluetooth audio system. Please fix this as I'm considering changing my phone over this bug if I can't find a fix.

Reactions: prozzi
I also have the same problems. It happens to me on headphones, in the car and even on a bluetooth speaker.
I have tried touching the bluetooth codecs passing everything to SBC, sample rate to 44.1 khz and the BT options to AVRCP 1.6 and MAP 1.3. And it seems that this way in the helmets it does not make those annoying noises.

I'm having the same problem. Mi 11 here and after updating from 13 to 14 my audio skips. Sometimes it works for a minute or two but then starts to skip audio when connected via Bluetooth.
It started to happen after the update, and my other devices work great with my car Bluetooth audio system. Please fix this as I'm considering changing my phone over this bug if I can't find a fix.
I have exactly the same problem with my Mi10 5G after upgrading from MIUI13 to MIIUI14 (global 14.0.1.0.TJBEUXM)... Bluetooth is not working in my two cars, headphone (Jbl, Jabra..) are working sometime for music but not for phonecalls & teams meeting. I did try to erase BT cache and to modify in dev mode BT parameters without success.

makes my mobile almost unusable.
did anyone found a fix?
any idea to solve this problem?
any way to downgrade to MIUI 13 if device is not rooted?

I too now have a bluetooth issue, bluetooth now crackles after the latest upgrade to MIUI 14. I have found that switching the bluetooth to mono and then back to stereo fixes the issue but this has to be performed every time I use bluetooth...very annoying.

Hi,
after multiple test. I had to install TWRP and flash MIUI 13.0.10 to remove those bug. (only way to get back to previous version)
This is very surprizing regarding Xioami software quality process.
How can they push into production containing so big bugs ?

After my wife's 11 Lite 5G NE updated to MIUI 14, there are constant audio glitches when playing music from local storage to any Bluetooth speakers (every few seconds, a fraction of a second of audio is skipped). This has never happened with MIUI 13, and it's quite annoying because playing music over Bluetooth is her main usage of the phone.

Has anybody else noticed that?
Same problem on my poco f4 gt after i update version to miui 14 my volume quality not as good as before miui 13. Hope they fix this