Any Feedback on Xiaomi eu MIUI 13.0.1 for K30 5G?

wmr68

Members
Apr 5, 2021
Hi all

Aside from the previous thread does anyone have any feedback on the Xiaomi eu MIUI 13.0.1 for K30 5G?

Thanks

MIUI Updates Tracker lists the update as "Stable Beta".
I have no idea how it can be both 'stable' and 'beta', but it propably isn't stable enough for public release.

Hi. It's a solid update. stable smooth and faster with quality of life improvements.Don't notice heaps of difference to last 12.5.7. I only use the phone for basics. Text YouTube calls work. Battery life is the same maybe slightly improved. Gpay works no magisk, font and notifications are different both in my opinion are better.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_225940.jpg
    IMG_20220501_225940.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Hi. It's a solid update. stable smooth and faster with quality of life improvements.Don't notice heaps of difference to last 12.5.7. I only use the phone for basics. Text YouTube calls work. Battery life is the same maybe slightly improved. Gpay works no magisk, font and notifications are different both in my opinion are better.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. That's perfect info. I too am a basic user. I think I will make the update.

Hi, anyone that has flashed the new stable MIUI 13 on the k30 5g can tell me if the Google chrome still don't show up on play store?

Just the beta and Dev chrome show up.

Attachments

• IMG_20220504_112445.jpg
    IMG_20220504_112445.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 207
Just the beta and Dev chrome show up.
That sucks . Really hopping this could be fixed but seems like it cant be fixed. Not only chrome but some games don't show up for this device. Really regret buying a Chinese device, even unlocking it I can't get the same experience of a global device. Thank you for checking for me.

Today I successfully change my Redmi K30 5G to EU ROM. But when I use the phone is lag and not stable. How can I do and can I change to China stable back like original. Please guide me and Thanks!

Hi I ahve a K30 5G with Miui 13 ROM with speeker sound probelm. I re-installed the same ROM works for a few days than back to square one. I cannot even watch a video. Even call ringer without sound. Please help

Last edited: