Any ideas to follow updates on xiaomi.eu?

misuperfan12

Members
Nov 11, 2020
I had installed xiaomi.eu latest stable miui12 for my Poco f2 Pro. But unfortunately google assistance doesn't work with voice recognition. For many it's something that doesn't matter, but I want to use it every day. It's too convenient to be able to use phone handsfree.

Anyhow went back to latest MIUI 12 global rom and Google assistant works like a charm. I still miss some of the optimization which xiaomi.eu offers. But can't use it as daily rom until Google assistant is working on it.

I tried to check where to see notes on latest updates, but information is limited. Also I'd rather not keep refreshing website every week to see when the bug with Google assistant is fixed. So how would it be possible to get updated when this gets fixed? If some kind person can post reply to this post when Google assistant voice recognition works, that would be ok. Or if I can subscribe to get notified when Google assistant key words get posted to latest update notes that would be great.

Sorry not so familiar how this forum works at it's best potential

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

According to the changelog found here

"OK Google/Voice Match" has been fixed in the 20.12.9/10 weekly release for "Snapdragon 865 devices on Android 11"
So hope to see that in the coming stable release...soon.

Cheers! :cool:
Thank you for the information. However screenshot is on language I don't understand. And as per the link I open, I can find only following,

"[x] Google: OK Google/Voice Match is not available. [Snapdragon 865 devices on Android 11 only]"

In any case if what you said that is fixed for latest weekly then it sounds very promising.

About the screenshot, could you send same in English?

Thank you for the information. However screenshot is on language I don't understand. And as per the link I open, I can find only following,

"[x] Google: OK Google/Voice Match is not available. [Snapdragon 865 devices on Android 11 only]"

In any case if what you said that is fixed for latest weekly then it sounds very promising.

About the screenshot, could you send same in English?

On the page you'll find this
[x] = Fixed for the next release.
So any item that has [x] means it has been fixed.
There is no image, that is just Tapatalk pulling some image from other post in the thread

On the page you'll find this

So any item that has [x] means it has been fixed.
There is no image, that is just Tapatalk pulling some image from other post in the thread
Ok, now I get it. Thank you. Great. Now just waiting to see the stable release to gets the update.