Any Info About Android 6.0 On Rmn3?

vaniuhaha

Members
Mar 31, 2016
Do somone know any informations about Android 6.0 on RMN3? .
I saw that whe have a MIUI 8. And thank you wery much!)
But what about Android 6.0?)

at least i instaled miui 8 stable from xiaomi.eu.
Or you talking about official miui 8 stable release?

what I mean is when they release miui 8 stable (still lollipop based) , I hope that they release miui 8 marshmallow as dev version. so we can enjoy marshmallow on our device as soon as xiaomi.eu team working on it.

i dont kno way, but miui 8 is for other devices already available, but for the redmi not!

what I mean is when they release miui 8 stable (still lollipop based) , I hope that they release miui 8 marshmallow as dev version. so we can enjoy marshmallow on our device as soon as xiaomi.eu team working on it.
As far as I know and understand, Kate has same hardware but a bit different in partition sizes and there are some issues with ported Kate rom for Kenzo for VoLTE, so Xiaomi is providing sufficient efforts for porting it yet.
If the issues are ironed out, we will see both stable and dev roms based on M for kenzo.
Besides, guess what? They have now RN4 and R4 on the way and N is already released, so Xiaomi will not give a s**t for M for kenzo.

As far as I know and understand, Kate has same hardware but a bit different in partition sizes and there are some issues with ported Kate rom for Kenzo for VoLTE, so Xiaomi is providing sufficient efforts for porting it yet.
If the issues are ironed out, we will see both stable and dev roms based on M for kenzo.
Besides, guess what? They have now RN4 and R4 on the way and N is already released, so Xiaomi will not give a s**t for M for kenzo.
Looks like today you were proved wrong!
Why not look at the glass half full my friend....

Android 6.8.25 china beta released for XRN3P. Will it be translated? miui_HMNote3Pro_6.8.25_7024bd4efb_6.0.zip

yea. beta rom based on mm has been officially released for kenzo. will be very soon pushed as dev rom.

I've seen people in official MIUI forum claiming they are using 6.0.1 as part of the beta. It would be really good to see that soon

Oh that was Kenzo? Damn I thought it was for Hennessy.. Damn Xiaomi. I regret my choice everyday

Oh that was Kenzo? Damn I thought it was for Hennessy.. Damn Xiaomi. I regret my choice everyday
And Kenzo users abuse Kate users, its never ending from Xiaomi

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk