any news for miui 12 on lithium mi mix

kasserx1

Members
May 26, 2019
This device has not been given the right from Xiaomi, although it is an excellent device with a capacity of 256 GB. I hope that it gets a new update for it

If you want miui you are stuck on Miui11 Android 8.0 as Igor already indicated.

Otherwise, you should check out xda if you want android 10 with updated security patches.
There seems to be a few good roms for Lithium.

This device has not been given the right from Xiaomi, although it is an excellent device with a capacity of 256 GB. I hope that it gets a new update for it
Xiaomi rather have you buy a new phone .Instaid of updating it .Where the op3 is on Android 10 .it was launched with the same sn 821 . My advice pot havoc os on it that works perfect and has android 10 and gets a regular update only minus not ota .ore lineage os is since yesterday also android 10 and that has ota updates .

Last edited:
miui system is smooth, beautiful and stable, which is better than other systems .Because of that I hope the developers here or the company itself creates an update for Mix (lithium) because we also paid our money in these devices and we hope for updates to them .It is not reasonable that every two years I buy a new device in order to get the new update
We will be grateful for this great company If this request answered to us

(((This is our request )))

Last edited:
pixelexperience start to develop android 11 its beta right now.
Yes .true .But i wait for a stable Lineage os .I use the phone on regular basis . Btw i think this should be an EU thing that phines should be updated for at least 4 years since a lot of us do banking and pay things with our phones .

miui system is smooth, beautiful and stable, which is better than other systems .Because of that I hope the developers here or the company itself creates an update for Mix (lithium) because we also paid our money in these devices and we hope for updates to them .It is not reasonable that every two years I buy a new device in order to get the new update
We will be grateful for this great company If this request answered to us

(((This is our request )))
I already gave a clear answer, there is no expected update for this device.
As for "we also paid our money in these devices" - you paid your money to Xiaomi, not us, so not sure why you thought that mentioning it was anyhow necessary...

is flashing an miui gsi an option for this device in case one wants to experiment with newer miui releases? (booting and running with stability is another matter) This is treble-enabled
Asking as for this device as well as the mi mix 2s, hardly see (if any) posts on telegram, xda etc on anyone trying out miui gsi's. They go straight to aosp/lineage stuff. However, redmi and other mi devices see plenty of miui gsi flashing dialogue and ported rom development (even if as old as the mix)