Any Rom Without Widget Issue?

Holger1308

Members
Aug 1, 2016
Hello, I have a brandnew MIMAX2. After booting, no 3rd - party widget appears any more.
Question: Which ROM fixes this widget-issue?

Hello, I have a brandnew MIMAX2. After booting, no 3rd - party widget appears any more.
Question: Which ROM fixes this widget-issue?

What rom are you running on your Mi Max 2 now?

Basically, the eu rom stable 8.5.12.0 is the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: Geheimnis12
Hello Kelvintino! Thanks for reply!
My "brandnew MIMAX 2" had MIUI Global 8.5.2.0 out of the box and git OTA with updateroutine the Version MIUI Global 8.5.4.0 NDDMIED now.
Other ROMs in this Moment are not possible because I have the 72 hours-waiting time for unlock my MIMAX2. Really 8.2.12.0 ??? Where did you get this 8.2.12.0??
Means: 3rd-party Widgets appears after "reboot" the Phone? :)

Last edited:
Hello Kelvintino! Thanks for reply!
My "brandnew MIMAX 2" had MIUI Global 8.5.2.0 out of the box and git OTA with updateroutine the Version MIUI Global 8.5.4.0 NDDMIED now.
Other ROMs in this Moment are not possible because I have the 72 hours-waiting time for unlock my MIMAX2. Really 8.2.12.0 ??? Where did you get this 8.2.12.0??
Means: 3rd-party Widgets appears after "reboot" the Phone? :)

My bad. I mean 8.5.12.

For the 3rd party widgets. I can't advise much as I do not use 3rd party widgets.

As for the Mi Unlock Tool. Please search and download the old versions as older versions allow you to unlock immediately. You don't have to wait for 72 hours.

There is a version that has a lot of "11110111.." in its name. I used that old version to unlock immediately. :)

@kelvin: With 1.11.xx is the past. XIAOMI has a checkroutine, that show "update you MIUNLOCK, Please". There is not a way to unlock immediately. Poor!

@kelvin: With 1.11.xx is the past. XIAOMI has a checkroutine, that show "update you MIUNLOCK, Please". There is not a way to unlock immediately. Poor!

That's too bad!

So, you are saying that Xiaomi has finally implemented the check now to prevent users from using the old versions?

I was still able to unlocked it immediately with old version in the middle of June with these 2 old versions:

MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en
MiFlashUnlock_1.1.1111.1_en

He is right. I can't unlock either until those pesky 72h are done. And older unlock tools don't work.

Edit: Now when the 72h went by I could unlock bootloader and are happily using Xiaomi EU ROM.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited: