Anyone Interested In The Mi6?

Well using the USB type C connector with adapters and dongles bears a high risk of destroying it. USB type C is your only way to charge the phone, if that connector is broken, you can toss your very expensive phone into the bin.

On the other hand, if I accidently damage the 3.5 mm headphone jack, I am still able to charge the phone.

Besides, great sounding Xiaomi headphones cost about 6 USD, they do not need pairing, charging and do not get easy lost (cable is attached). And they do not cost a fortune if stolen, lost or broken and cannot be mixed up with your partners or family members Bluetooth super expensive non wired earplugs.

it is still better value than any other crap out there today. the only downside is it still don't come with complete nougat like the s8. there is no multi window and nougat notifications. when android 8 comes out, miui 9 will become beta and by then the device will become old just like mi5 is today

I am not interested in the Mi 6. The phone is too expensive and I am happy with my Mi 5s.

Besides, I do not want to wait another 6 months for a Global Stable ROM. I do not think the Mi 6 is selling well and support would be even worse than with the other high priced Mi phones.

No headphone jack is a no go and there still is no Global LTE support. No, the Mi 6 will not convince Mi 5 and Mi 5s owners to switch phones.

Fully agree, my MI5 pro will not be replaced with this one.

Think of iPhone 7 Plus to determine what you will be able to do with this phone, since it's the true copy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
samsung galaxy s9 galaxy s8 prix

Last edited by a moderator: