AOSP 4.3 Update(20130910)

I do not use the FM Radio on my phone...it may get included some day but it wont be a priority...

I'm just curious... It is possible for you at least add radio FM APIs to your source? At least in that way others (like me) could work on radio FM app... Thanks!

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

I do not use the FM Radio on my phone...it may get included some day but it wont be a priority...

Ok, it's good to know for those who do want to have this facility.
Good luck and take care!

Like me and the friend above.

again maybe someday i will look and see how complicated it might be but since this rom is mainly for personal use i wont spend to much time on something i would not use....hope you can understand that.

Hi , i had a bug ; the sound of music is very bad with my bluetooth speaker since i flash this rom :(

Sorry for my bad englisg i'm a french student

Not true.... you should search in settings & know yourself how to change the language !
CM is for all not only for Chinese users !
Has anyone tried Isa ROM which is only for Chinese & Russian users ? it is supposed to be having the maximum number of tweaks incorporated with super snappiness.... i tried on my Mi2S but since i couldn't play around in detail because of the language barrier, i changed over to WIUI.... it is there in miui.com .it is based on Russian ROM taken from 4pda.ru.....

Has anyone tested it ? here is the link....

http://www.miui.com/thread-1354433-1-1.html

Very smooth and fast.
I changed launcher ( Holo launcher)

Antutu score (only) : 17770

Xposed framework works fine:

View attachment 6033

Üdv. Tudsz nekem segíteni? Feltettem ezt a 4.3-at, de nincs root jogom, és nem tudok recovery-be menni.. Itt ragadtam ezen a romom root nélkül és nem tudom, hogy mit csináljak. A másik dolog, nem tudod, miért van az, hogy se 4.2 se 4.3 androidon telefonálásnál nem hallom a partnert és ő sem hall engem..? Kösz

Sorry, i have a problem. After installing this rom, my phone rebooted automaticly. So i dont have root permissions, and i cant get into recovery. whats now? can someone help me please?

Sorry, i have a problem. After installing this rom, my phone rebooted automaticly. So i dont have root permissions, and i cant get into recovery. whats now? can someone help me please?

Why wouldn't you have acces to recovery? Just pull battery and the back on and push volume down and power button at the same time for 5 secs. If you still have no recovery, try with miflash. There are some tutorials around here.

Ok, thank you, we solved my problem :) Can you help me with one more thing: when i call, in android 4.2 or 4.3, i cant hear the other people, and they cant hear me too. what could be the problem? sorry for my english..

Not true.... you should search in settings & know yourself how to change the language !
CM is for all not only for Chinese users !
Has anyone tried Isa ROM which is only for Chinese & Russian users ? it is supposed to be having the maximum number of tweaks incorporated with super snappiness.... i tried on my Mi2S but since i couldn't play around in detail because of the language barrier, i changed over to WIUI.... it is there in miui.com .it is based on Russian ROM taken from 4pda.ru.....

Has anyone tested it ? here is the link....

http://www.miui.com/thread-1354433-1-1.html

manohar

It seems very interesting, but I can't find the download link in that post, could you post the link, please?

oh no ! they have removed the ROM download address. i can see only the recovery zip download link.
i am sorry i didnt know that they would delete it so soon & unfortunately, even i have deleted from my hard disk.
as it is said there, we should wait for 2 more days for the updated link to download...
but when i tested it , it was very snappier & very fast....
would love to share it if i find it soon ! ;)

Reactions: dextructor