AOSP Android 4.3.1 Mi2A By Ivan

Does someone have an alternative link to the latest version? The original one is soooooooooooooooo slow.

My phone also crashed with this rom... Same problem that I have with cm10.2. My screen suddenly went black and I had to pull out battery

Does someone have an alternative link to the latest version? The original one is soooooooooooooooo slow.

I can barely establish a steady download rate, this will take a week to get. Can someone post this on Mega please?

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
I've recently installed this ROM. Works OK, but for some reason my phone 3G internet speed actually seems to be 2G. It's soooo slooooooow.... (and yes, the "only 2G" checkbox is unchecked).

EDIT: OK, forget about 3G speed. Somehow I was on a bad coverage spot at home. I didn't realize because this ROM does not show Internet speed (H+, H, 3G, G, E) at the top bar (WTF!). More things, today when I got up I turned on my cell phone and it didn't ask for the PIN. Strange, I thought. I left the phone as it was until I arrived at work. Then, I tried to woke it up (turn the screen on), but it was dead. And the power button wasn't working! I had to remove the battery to turn it on again. Feeew, near miss! I will give another chance to the ROM, but don't thing it is an every day ROM yet. About the coverage, I need more time to test.
Test last version with all wipe and fresh install

Did a full wipe and installed aosp-mi2a_ivan-3.10.10-3AtA2krYA5-4.3.zip to System 2. It has crashed 3 times so far since about 2 hours. Back to MIUI.

Edit: This really sucks, this rom is fast. When I have time I will monitor logcat and see if I can spot what is going on.

Last edited:
Sometimes no power up with power button, screen stays black

Cannot connect to my Wi-Fi at home, other Wi-Fi is fine, I have an airport express.

Back to miui :cool:

This si my phone whit 3g active
And whit last update FM radio work fine whit spirit FM
Inviato dal mio MI 2A con Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381531845759.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381531845759.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 271
the 15-10 version working very very well
some options are missing - but except that the MI2A is flying !

Everything working flowlessy :)

Wi-Fi
NFC
Bluetooth
GPS
screen auto-bri
3g/H+

and the speed is awsome!

Well, after almost a week with this ROM (version 3.10.10), I'm forced to go back to MIUI: Today my phone din't want me to be able to use it. Continuous display issues (it went off and I could not switch it on). Farewell, AOSP.

NOTE: Coverage issues were still present, just in case you want to know.

Anyone installed the new version and can share some info..what fixed? General feeling?