App Drawer Question

stathis95194

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Hey all.

Does anyone know if Xiaomi is planning on MIUI12 or any future releases to allow Folders in App Drawer? It can help us tidy up all our scattered apps as we please and not have them all their trying to find what we need alphabetically

If your asking for folders inside the app drawer, it's not possible but you have the option to group apps by categories which are customizable

hello, is it somehow possible to add apps into categories that already exists?
if i want more apps right now im adding a new categorie with old apps and new ones, that doesnt feel smart for me.

right now im using miuui12 with came with my new poco x3 pro

hello, is it somehow possible to add apps into categories that already exists?
if i want more apps right now im adding a new categorie with old apps and new ones, that doesnt feel smart for me.

right now im using miuui12 with came with my new poco x3 pro
What does that even mean?
In any case, are we talking about MIUI System launcher or POCO Launcher?
If POCO Launcher, then we already discontinued support for it and all of our ROMs, including for POCO devices, will include only the MIUI System launcher.

im sorry if u didnt understand me, englisch is not m mother language.

right now im using poco launcher, but im also here for a new ROM that will include MIUI System Launcher.
just need to find files and save tutorial so i dont brick my phone.

there is a categorie ex. entertainment with 3 apps in it. now i want to add another app to the cat si i have 4 apps in int.
but i cant. i dont find any option for that.
as a workaround i delete the old cat entertainment, recreate it, add the the 3 apps that was already in entertainment + additional apps
that i want in in the creation process.

will i have that choice to add simply apps to a categorie with MIUUI system launcher and MIUUI 12.05+ or is that a limitation right now?

Last edited:
there is a categorie ex. entertainment with 3 apps in it. now i want to add another app to the cat si i have 4 apps in int.
but i cant. i dont find any option for that.
as a workaround i delete the old cat entertainment, recreate it, add the the 3 apps that was already in entertainment + additional apps
that i want in in the creation process.

will i have that choice to add simply apps to a categorie with MIUUI system launcher and MIUUI 12.05+ or is that a limitation right now?
I don't remember how it works on POCO Launcher exactly, since I don't use this outdated pointless launcher, but on MIUI System launcher, yes, you can just tap on a pre-existing category and check the apps you wish to be included in it.

Reactions: BLCKY
I don't remember how it works on POCO Launcher exactly, since I don't use this outdated pointless launcher, but on MIUI System launcher, yes, you can just tap on a pre-existing category and check the apps you wish to be included in it.

thats exactly how it should be and would be intuitive, but as u said, its clearly an outdated and pointless launcher if it already fails there.

edit:
i found the solution, just tap a blank space in the group, add more apps.
*facepalm*
for now im ok, but anyways i want to get rid of that poco launcher in the near future

Last edited: