Apps randomly exiting to home screen

andyteleco

Members
Apr 15, 2014
Hello,

I am using MIUI, all updates installed, and recently my apps started exiting randomly to the home screen (not closing down completely) as if I had pressed the home button. It happens 3-4 times OK in a row and then it stops.

Anyone else has experienced this?

Cheers

When I touch the home button, yes. ;)

Maybe it is the ghost touch thing, try to search here on the forum about it.

Hello,

I am using MIUI, all updates installed, and recently my apps started exiting randomly to the home screen (not closing down completely) as if I had pressed the home button. It happens 3-4 times OK in a row and then it stops.

Anyone else has experienced this?

Cheers
My cousins Mi2s does the exact same thing. No screenprotector applied.

No clue why it behaves like that...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

yeah just started to experience the same thing. However I have as well started to get ghosting in the last few weeks. I have no screen protector what so ever.

Oh yeah I have forgotten: I have cycled the phone a few times.

Powered the device off and on again, took out the battery as well. To no avail. Trawled the net and followed an advise to clear the data for the mail app. Seems the issue is solved for me so far. I'll see in the next few days. If I am encountering the same issue, I'll post back.

Powered the device off and on again, took out the battery as well. To no avail. Trawled the net and followed an advise to clear the data for the mail app. Seems the issue is solved for me so far. I'll see in the next few days. If I am encountering the same issue, I'll post back.

Interesting, I have given this one a try, let's see how long it lasts!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

My issue seems to have completely gone and although the symptoms seem the same the issue may have lied with something else. Sorry the advise didn't help.

To be honest I think it's just a bad screen. I've always had this issue from the beginning, and also problems when water was dropped on the screen. A few weeks ago I dropped my phone and the screen was destroyed. I replaced it and guess what - all issues have disappeared.