Apps safe to remove (debloat) - POCO F3

The Penguin

Members
Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone have a list of the apps that are safe to remove from my POCO F3? I'm thinking of debloating it. Thanks!

Thanks! Well, I'm just thinking of removing 3 or 4 apps, nothing special. Why not by the way? ahah :rolleyes:
Because we don't test the ROMs with arbitrary apps removed, and we frankly don't care if you run into issues by removing them.
We can't possibly provide support for every kind of modification a user might do to our ROMs.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Because we don't test the ROMs with arbitrary apps removed, and we frankly don't care if you run into issues by removing them.
We can't possibly provide support for every kind of modification a user might do to our ROMs.
Thanks. Do you know what the app Soterservice (or Soterserver) is used for?

Soterservice - to some sources, this application is used to authorize payments in Chinese services such as WeChat

Reactions: The Penguin
you're right

embarrassed-shy.gif

Last edited:
I forgot to ask. Are ShareMe and Mi Share basically the same app in terms of function?
please dont asked anything more about this topic. if you want to delete something, do it at your own risk and use google to answer your questions about this topic. thank you.