[ASK] How to change dpi xiaomi mi2s?

woZa

Members
Sep 2, 2013
Download and install any modules you want. Activate them. Reboot. Set them up. Enjoy.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Oct 28, 2013
Just download a file Explorer that supports root functions, like En file Explorer. Go to /system/build.prop, open it, search for ro.sf.lcd_density which should be set to 320. Change it to a lower value to have more space, or to a higher value to make everything bigger.

Alternatively if you want to change the density just for a few apps, install xposed installer and xposed app settings. App settings will allow you to change the dpi for each app separately.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Apr 23, 2011
Just download a file Explorer that supports root functions, like En file Explorer. Go to /system/build.prop, open it, search for ro.sf.lcd_density which should be set to 320. Change it to a lower value to have more space, or to a higher value to make everything bigger.

Alternatively if you want to change the density just for a few apps, install xposed installer and xposed app settings. App settings will allow you to change the dpi for each app separately.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Cab install xposed ? No bootloop? Tell me the step please..:)