Asphalt 9 isn't compatible with POCO F3

Fattaly1

Members
Jun 11, 2021
I just bought F3, and was so excited to test my only and favourite game, Asphalt 9, but i was surprised that the app isn't compatible, which is not the same case for all youtube reviewers, I'm still at 12.0.3.0 Global MIUI, I hope some help me out

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-11-02-17-07-250_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-11-02-17-07-250_com.android.vending.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 190
I just bought F3, and was so excited to test my only and favourite game, Asphalt 9, but i was surprised that the app isn't compatible, which is not the same case for all youtube reviewers, I'm still at 12.0.3.0 Global MIUI, I hope some help me out

This can have various reasons (not certified, magisk, country…). There are a lot of solutions. Why dont you use google or ask the company…

I spent the first 7hrs with the phone just trying to figure out why, i think it's because I don't have MIUI 12.5 yet

If you think so… then update. I would download the apk.
I should wait for the OTA.. do you have an idea how and where i can found MIUI 12.5 global official firmware and install it just like I was used to do with samsung phones (I'm new to MIUI but I'm a fast learner)

I should wait for the OTA.. do you have an idea how and where i can found MIUI 12.5 global official firmware and install it just like I was used to do with samsung phones (I'm new to MIUI but I'm a fast learner)

Global here as example

Google search string for global

Xiaomi.eu stable

But as mentioned… I suggest to download the apk

Reactions: Poney70 and geoorg
Global here as example

Google search string for global

Xiaomi.eu stable

But as mentioned… I suggest to download the apk
I'm already downloading the 12.5 official firmware, and will install it with the OTA method, and will see what will happen after the update, btw i already downloaded Asphalt 9 from Huawei store, but the problem is that i want my payment method to be only linked with Google play store because i make in-purchase app, I'll make you updated

I'm already downloading the 12.5 official firmware, and will install it with the OTA method, and will see what will happen after the update, btw i already downloaded Asphalt 9 from Huawei store, but the problem is that i want my payment method to be only linked with Google play store because i make in-purchase app, I'll make you updated

Install the apk and everythink should be fine. There are so many solutions for alot of root causes

Install the apk and everythink should be fine. There are so many solutions for alot of root causes
As i said, i downloaded/installed it from Huawei store which is more secured, because i have a great account on Asphalt 9 and i don't want it to be banned for no reason, otherwise I'd downloaded the apk and didn't even complain about it, do you understand now ?
Btw, i just installed MIUI 12.5 manually, still no Asphalt 9 available on Play store, I'm pretty sure the compatibility issues should be solved from Asphalt 9

Maybe you should ask the developers, or Xiaomi about it, not the users of a custom ROM forum.

Reactions: geoorg
This game install perfectly from GPlaystore on my phone under latest weekly.
Are you banned at Play Store?
Anyway not any fatality....
There isn't such a thing called banned at playstore, i asked a guy who lives at the same country(Morocco) and we bought the device locally, and he does have the same issue too, i just updated MIUI to 12.5 manually (official global firmware), I'm not sure if i have to install a custom rom such as weekly roms, i don't want to void the warranty

There isn't such a thing called banned at playstore, i asked a guy who lives at the same country(Morocco) and we bought the device locally, and he does have the same issue too, i just updated MIUI to 12.5 manually (official global firmware), I'm not sure if i have to install a custom rom such as weekly roms, i don't want to void the warranty
So, stay stock and report any issue at XIAOMI and not here at EU.
Thanks for understanding.

As i said, i downloaded/installed it from Huawei store which is more secured, because i have a great account on Asphalt 9 and i don't want it to be banned for no reason, otherwise I'd downloaded the apk and didn't even complain about it, do you understand now ?
Btw, i just installed MIUI 12.5 manually, still no Asphalt 9 available on Play store, I'm pretty sure the compatibility issues should be solved from Asphalt 9

I have told you… if you think so, then update. The root cause is not the version. But I have told it to you and I showed you workarounds and gave you links. If you think you know it better, not my problem.

Why are you flooding the bugs section of a MIUI CUSTOM ROM? Please address your issue to Xiaomi official site. Thank you.

Reactions: Poney70