Audio wrong balanced using bluetooth

PixelGoat8

Members
Feb 28, 2018
Hi to everyone,
I've installed the latest weekly release (9.12.19) and the audio streamed over Bluetooth is balanced mostly in the left channel; I know that I can workaround to this problem using the accessibility option in order to balance the audio correctly, but using this method there is a high quality lost. The problem is amplified using Bluetooth earphones like the Mi Air, but is always noticeable also with other bluetooh speakers. This problem is present also in the stable build.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Edit: I've tried the official MIUI global rom and the problem still persist, but if i use my bluetooth headphones with other devices the sound is fine, i also add that with custom rom non MIUI based this problem doesn't exist

Edit 2: I've noticed that with the custom rom Extended UI the problem was still present, but when I've flashed the latest firmware from the MIUI global the issue disappeared; so I thought that if it worked with that rom it should work also with this rom, but the answer was no. Even with the global firmware flashed with the rom didn't fixed this issue. If anyone have some other suggestion please tell me.

Last edited: