Backup APPs of phone to clean install MIUI11

passosk58

Members
Apr 21, 2014
Hello. I install MIUI 12 with clean install...very bad! Lag, lag, and more lag..

Now I decide to return MIUI11. I need to do backup of my apps and data of apps.

With backup in miCloud, the recovery not work tottaly, because in another recoverys that I do only half of apps are recovered.

I need a app to do a backup in my SDCARD, for recover apps after downgrade to MIUI11. Any opinions? Thank you

Hello. I install MIUI 12 with clean install...very bad! Lag, lag, and more lag..

Now I decide to return MIUI11. I need to do backup of my apps and data of apps.

With backup in miCloud, the recovery not work tottaly, because in another recoverys that I do only half of apps are recovered.

I need a app to do a backup in my SDCARD, for recover apps after downgrade to MIUI11. Any opinions? Thank you
Migrate app

I participated in many forums to find a user-friendly tool that can be simply backed up the phone. There are many tools available, many of which are free. I tried some of them that did create backup files. But it is difficult to restore on my phone. Then, I found an application called "Android Backup Manager" developed by MobiKin. I installed it on trusted Windows, connected my phone via USB, and it worked as expected. Easy to use and the backup function is free.