Bank payment contactless

Jordirs2004

Members
Jan 27, 2018
Hello,
I have my poco f2 pro since few month running each week the last xiaomi.eu rom and I'm very happy.
The only problem that I have is with the bank payment contactless.
With the xiaomi.eu rom, I can't validate the payment contactless with gpay. That's says that's my phone is not authorized.
With my second bank that not on gpay, when I want to install the app for the payment contactless, that's says that the app is not compatible with the phone.
I réinstalled the orignal rom (version eea, not the global) and everything works fine.
Do you have an idea to solve this issue ? Maybe a filé to modify ?
Thx...

How i fixed my Gpay....

Hide Googleservices via MagiskHide and then Hide Magisk as well.

Then go Password&Security -> Finger Print Unlock -> Fingrer Print Payments -> Widevine -> Get certificate (repeat on FIDO/IFAA if required).

Then go Connection & Sharing -> NFC -> HCE Wallet.

Note. you might have to delete the GPAY Cache

im running on weekly beta 21.6.30

Hello,

Thx for your help. But it doesn't work.
It seems that's redmi k30 pro is not compatible. Even the app of the bank can't be install.

It just works with the eea rom for poco f2 pro...

Hello,

Thx for your help. But it doesn't work.
It seems that's redmi k30 pro is not compatible. Even the app of the bank can't be install.

It just works with the eea rom for poco f2 pro...
have you a Poco f2 pro or a K30 pro?
This rom have playstore certified and pass safetynet without root.
Some apps detect root even with Magisk hide.
Try to do a clean flash without root.

Hi.
My phone is poco f2 pro, but with the xiaomi.eu rom it becomes redmi k30 pro.
The issue is the same with or without root.

With the poco f2 pro rom (eea rom), the app of my main bank for payment contactless is available on the playstore, not with xiaomi.eu rom.
For my other bank, when poco rom eea is installed, I can use gpay, not with xiaomi.eu rom. Even if safetynet is OK.

Hi.

With the poco f2 pro rom (eea rom), the app of my main bank for payment contactless is available on the playstore, not with xiaomi.eu rom.
For my other bank, when poco rom eea is installed, I can use gpay, not with xiaomi.eu rom. Even if safetynet is OK.
When installing, did you format the data(twrp/wipe/format data yes reboot twrp)?
Did you try a stable rom?

I formated everything.
I reinstaled the original rom with fastboot.

I tried stable rom, weekly rom. The only rom with payment contactless is thé original rom eea for poco f2 pro

I formated everything.
I reinstaled the original rom with fastboot.

I tried stable rom, weekly rom. The only rom with payment contactless is thé original rom eea for poco f2 pro
"I formated everything." Wipe all is not the same than Format data.

Yes, I formated data
ok, if i may allow myself in your place i would try this:
Flash a global rom stock with miflash (do not relock the bootloader).
Flash twrp(.\fastboot flash recovery twrp.img).
Then (.\fastboot boot twrp.img)or power button + volume + button
twrp, Format data write yes
Flash xiaomi EU rom, reboot sytem.

Last edited:
The flash crashes at the begining.
I restart the phone and it works like before I tri to flash it. Nothing has changed

The flash crashes at the begining.
I restart the phone and it works like before I tri to flash it. Nothing has changed
I have been using Miflash for a long time on several devices and the program has never crashed.
restart your pc, change the Usb port, check the drivers.
Which rom did you download?(Full Name).

Hi.

Hello,

With root you can try to fix this issue:

1) Install "MagiskHide Props Config" module (downloadable in Magisk app) then reboot your device

2) Install Termux app (the latest version is not on Google Play Store but on F-Droid, but you can also download it there => Termux-0.117.apk)

3) Open Termux

4) Type su and grant root access

5) Type props and wait a moment...

6) Type " 1 " to edit device fingerprint

7) Type " f " to pick a certified fingerprint

8) Type " 22 " to chose "POCO"

9) Type " 1 " to chose "POCO F2 Pro Europe (10)"

10) Type " y " to confirm it

11) Type " y " to reboot your device

You can now try to find and download your banking app for contactless payments on Google Play Store.

About your GPay issue, I don't know why it doesn't work for you (and if applying my fix will fix it or not)...

;)

Hello,

With root you can try to fix this issue:

1) Install "MagiskHide Props Config" module (downloadable in Magisk app) then reboot your device

2) Install Termux app (the latest version is not on Google Play Store but on F-Droid, but you can also download it there => Termux-0.117.apk)

3) Open Termux

4) Type su and grant root access

5) Type props and wait a moment...

6) Type " 1 " to edit device fingerprint

7) Type " f " to pick a certified fingerprint

8) Type " 22 " to chose "POCO"

9) Type " 1 " to chose "POCO F2 Pro Europe (10)"

10) Type " y " to confirm it

11) Type " y " to reboot your device

You can now try to find and download your banking app for contactless payments on Google Play Store.

About your GPay issue, I don't know why it doesn't work for you (and if applying my fix will fix it or not)...

;)
Thx a lot, it's working fine with the app of my bank !

Now I will try to understand thé issue with gpay.
Thx again

Reactions: Poney70