Invalid Battery bar not blue MI9

Wackid

Members
Mar 3, 2019
Since 9.4.11 the blue battery bar when quick quickcharging not appearing.

MI9 9.4.18

Last edited:
Before you report something as a bug, ensure that it IS a bug. (aka check facts on an official ROM)
I found no trace of a blue battery indicator in the code, so I got nothing to work with.

So what are you trying to say?? That there wasn't.?? In 3.28??

Factcheck??

Here you go.
And has nothing to do with theme's.

I think he tries to say that in this ROM chinese (for some reason) remove this feature

May be Igor or his teammates-developers could add it in this ROM, but I don't think it's so important when they have other problems (so, there's great chance, that chinese add it again in next ROM, and almost no point to re-upload this ROM, just await nezt)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Yes i understand....
So i have to check another rom... Global or China Dev or stable... If a feature which we had on. .eu if it's there or not.

And than I can report a bug...

That's a bit crazy in my eyes.

What's so crazy about that? Weekly ROMs have features added and removed all the time without any notice.
How do you know that this is a bug? Our MIX 2S and MI 8 testers also had the blue battery indicator, and they no longer have it in April releases.
As far as I'm concerned - this has been removed officially, because we didn't touch it.

What's so crazy about that? Weekly ROMs have features added and removed all the time without any notice.
How do you know that this is a bug? Our MIX 2S and MI 8 testers also had the blue battery indicator, and they no longer have it in April releases.
As far as I'm concerned - this has been removed officially, because we didn't touch it.
Okay.... I understand. I am new to Xiaomi and all their builds.

I am used to a device specific rom cooker where you can tell your wishes and if he founds useful enough he will implent this.

If I stand correct.....
The Xiaomi. Eu Rom is nothing more nothing less than a debloated China Miui. And if features are in and out. Of course nothing you can do about.

Okay.... I understand. I am new to Xiaomi and all their builds.

I am used to a device specific rom cooker where you can tell your wishes and if he founds useful enough he will implent this.

If I stand correct.....
The Xiaomi. Eu Rom is nothing more nothing less than a debloated China Miui. And if features are in and out. Of course nothing you can do about.
You are incorrect. We have plenty of exclusive features, but I'm not about to compile a list.

Reactions: Wackid