Battery Drain On Redmi Note 4 Mtk

Screenshot_2017-04-20-07-06-36-519_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2017-04-19-00-23-32-479_com.miui.securitycenter.png

I had the same problem with my redmi note 4 pro, even with 8.2 stable. I have instaled 8.1 stable back again, and I got better results, it saves a 30% more than 8.2.

that is indeed a scary draining. is this mediatek's issue or something? i'm on the snapdragon variant and could literally use longer than a day. currently running developer rom 7.4.27, but was fine on the stable version aswell.

that is indeed a scary draining. is this mediatek's issue or something? i'm on the snapdragon variant and could literally use longer than a day. currently running developer rom 7.4.27, but was fine on the stable version aswell.
Yep, MTK doesn't hold up as well in the battery department. It seems worse for some than others and I found it took some trial and error with ROMs before I found something that wasnt too bad (between 5-7hrs SOT).

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I'm currently ussing 8.1.7.0 Global Stable ROM and SOT is not that bad. I tried 7.4.27 and SOT was very bad. I was loosing 1% of the battery every hour, without doing anything, in standby. When I sent a message, i would lose 1-2% of the battery. So now I'm back to 8.1.7.0 stable, and SOT is about 5-7 hours.

I'm currently ussing 8.1.7.0 Global Stable ROM and SOT is not that bad. I tried 7.4.27 and SOT was very bad. I was loosing 1% of the battery every hour, without doing anything, in standby. When I sent a message, i would lose 1-2% of the battery. So now I'm back to 8.1.7.0 stable, and SOT is about 5-7 hours.

What is your phone's lifespan to get 5-7 hours SOT?

h t t p://en.miui.com/thread-386101-1-1. h t m l (because cant post links first 4 posts^^)
test it me helps.

Battery. I have some questions. How long does you use phone? I have redmi note 4x x20.

Normally from seven to nine days. (battery full loaded to 20%)

Last edited by a moderator: