New Battery drain on Stable Version

Colinh-7

Members
Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone,
I want to know if its normal to lose 15 to 20% overnight. Sometimes my battery drain 2/3% per night and sometimes it drains 20%

Im on Mi 11 Lite 5G xiaomi.eu stable Version 1.5.3.

I have synch on and Magisk ( i have 2/3 module like font manager and advanced controller manager).

Before that I was on the latest weekly version and I was experiencing battery drain too. That's why I changed to stable version.

When Im using it, battery can drain superfast or super slow. Sometimes in 15 minutes I lose 1% and sometimes I lose like 5%.

Here is a screen of my battery during This night.

(My phone is 1 month old).

Attachments

• IMG_20210828_095833.jpg
    IMG_20210828_095833.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 400
Hi everyone,
I want to know if its normal to lose 15 to 20% overnight. Sometimes my battery drain 2/3% per night and sometimes it drains 20%

Im on Mi 11 Lite 5G xiaomi.eu stable Version 1.5.3.

I have synch on and Magisk ( i have 2/3 module like font manager and advanced controller manager).

Before that I was on the latest weekly version and I was experiencing battery drain too. That's why I changed to stable version.

When Im using it, battery can drain superfast or super slow. Sometimes in 15 minutes I lose 1% and sometimes I lose like 5%.

Here is a screen of my battery during This night.

(My phone is 1 month old).
Sure your phone never been optimized. Read this topic:

Battery seems a lot more stable right now. It only drains 5% overnight. Thank you so much for your help.