Battery Drain Since I Updated To Miui 9

Mr.Tokich

Members
Feb 15, 2016
Since I updated my Xiaomi Mi4c from 5.1.1. LMY47V with MIUI 8.2 by xiaomi eu 6.11.10 beta ROM to MIUI 9 7.10.19., my battery life is a lot shorter. During the night, batery losts 30% and full battery life is maybe around 15 hours, and I dont use it heavily, not even close.

Any suggestions how to improve the battery life?

Since I updated my Xiaomi Mi4c from 5.1.1. LMY47V with MIUI 8.2 by xiaomi eu 6.11.10 beta ROM to MIUI 9 7.10.19., my battery life is a lot shorter. During the night, batery losts 30% and full battery life is maybe around 15 hours, and I dont use it heavily, not even close.

Any suggestions how to improve the battery life?
Try another custom ROM . MIUI is a battery killer.

With my use I used to get 2 hours of SOT on MIUI 9. With LOS I get twice that, 5 hours of SOT with the same use.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk

Try another custom ROM . MIUI is a battery killer.

With my use I used to get 2 hours of SOT on MIUI 9. With LOS I get twice that, 5 hours of SOT with the same use.

any example of different rom custom?

I get it on the average of 4h30m screen, in Epic rom miui 9, but it has a bug in the wifi, there is time that is slow from nothing to internet and in other devices, I went back to miui.eu stable, in her with 2h30m-3 hours

Mi4c on EuRom has the best wlan signal reception but therefore also biggest battery drain with 3-4hrs SOT. Compared to Mi5x with same battery but bigger screen I have now lower wlan signal strength (1-2 stripes) but 11hrs SOT.

Lineage OS 15 is the best rom for this phone and I've tried a lot of them.

I use resurrection remix OS, way faster and more efficient than Miui EU Rom. Plus the Miui ROMs have hidden code that send information to China!! I can see it with outbound NAT transformation sessions.
Just my 2 cents worth!.

I did a twrp full advanced wipe, system, data, everything. You will need OTG USB cable to flash after willing everything.

More customisations with more user control and no data leaks to China

me too since I updated Mi4c MIUI 9 7.10.19 Battery life is much shorter. I have problems with charging. very long time

as soon as possible I will try to update at 7.12.14 maybe there are better for battery drain problem o_O

I have 7.12.28 and the problem is not resolved!...it drains the battery in a few hours...

Do you have the phone always awake like me (see screenshot)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-05-12-32-43-807_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-05-12-32-43-807_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 408