Battery drain

sammy1978

Members
Jul 9, 2013
Hi there, I am using the note pro for a week now and I find the battery not really good, to say the least. I charged it with some good cycles, completely empty and charged it to full. But now after a few days I just see it counting down from 100% to 90% while I just browse on some internet pages for maybe about 5 minutes. I don't use internet or apps much but then even still I find it goes way too fast. And I have to admit I had the same with my mi2s. Any other with this issue or dissapointment ?

no im quite happy with my battery life, am getting 4-6 hours screen(sometimes even 8 hours with wifi off) time per charge.

use Betterbatterystats to see if you have a wakelock. you must be rooted though.

I have the same problem, the culprit is the light sensor, try removing the automatic brightness and you will see how the battery reaches two days.

Seems the same with me. It's the first time I have an Android device whose battery gets eaten by Android System instead of Screen. I'll try turning off automatic brightness.

Screenshot_2014-09-24-10-34-38.png

Last edited:
Turn off the automatic sync, and the automatic light sensor. It is /the sensor/ main culprit for a batt drain in Red Mi Note, except You have a some program, or etc.

Automatic brightness is indeed the culprit. Now the battery consumption is normal and quite evenly distributed. Automatic sync is OK and I need it, so I can't turn it off.

Screenshot_2014-09-25-14-14-36.png

Last edited: