Battery Draining Very Fast

ranulnth

Members
Oct 7, 2015
When the phone is on wifi the battery drains a lot... Even when the phone is in idle the phone battery drains fast... How to solve this ... I'm using the latest 5.9.24... Battery drain is the only issue of this phone.. And that's the worst thing that can happen to me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

When the phone is on wifi the battery drains a lot... Even when the phone is in idle the phone battery drains fast... How to solve this ... I'm using the latest 5.9.24... Battery drain is the only issue of this phone.. And that's the worst thing that can happen to me.

Ciao, il mio ha più o meno gli stessi problemi, il display sopratutto consuma moltissimo anche se lascio la luminosità molto bassa, attendiamo nuovo aggiornamento!

Hello, my more or less the same problems, especially the display consumes a lot even if I leave the brightness very low, we expect new update!

I tried cache wipe but still it's not working... The battery runs out pretty fast

Non capisco bene, pensi che il blocco schermo trascinamento da problema?

I do not understand, do you think the lock screen by dragging problem?
I have "*wakelock*" process in battery usage. Don't khow what it is (used wakelock detector)
Back to MIUI 6 stable now and this issue gone!!
Hope anyone fix this in next MIUI 7 build