battery life problem

redmanc84

Members
Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys, first post here and loving the community.

I have the mi2 running MIUI 2.12.21 from here and I have a query about other people's battery lives.

I charged my phone to 100% last night and when I woke up it had lost 20% just sat on my desk doing nothing.

I am used to having to charge my phone nightly coming from an iPhone 4 but 20% overnight is a bit much right?

Any tips? I checked the battery app and nothing was running that shouldn't be after I restarted the phone before sleeping.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to 2013

Red

Hi guys, first post here and loving the community.

I have the mi2 running MIUI 2.12.21 from here and I have a query about other people's battery lives.

I charged my phone to 100% last night and when I woke up it had lost 20% just sat on my desk doing nothing.

I am used to having to charge my phone nightly coming from an iPhone 4 but 20% overnight is a bit much right?

Any tips? I checked the battery app and nothing was running that shouldn't be after I restarted the phone before sleeping.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to 2013

Red
Although you restarted but some apps can boot itself like widget apps, sync and IM app so check these apps and their Update checking frequency like weather app and increase the time interval. I think it would help.

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

My stock mi2 had a good battery life from 7 in the morning until 11 in the evening battery was 20% with regular use of music Facebook whatsapp browsing and YouTube. With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on.

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

same here.. battery life good.. better than the iphone 5 that i had before.. but i installed juice defender on in from the start.. might be a widget.. i had hd widgets installed and i noticed it used alot and i mean alot of battery