Battery Life Stable Vs. Weekly Releases

ismail94

Members
May 11, 2017
I've been using the weekly build on my Note 4 Global, Snapdragon version, for some days now and battery life seems good. I'm getting 7-11 hours of SOT on a single charge. When I'm using it inside it's 11 but mixed usage of home and outside around 7 hours. I guess it's normal because outside the brightness is higher and 4G / LTE consuming more battery.

Now I'm wondering whether or not the battery life and SOT would improve by much if I switch to the stable build whenever it gets released for my device. Anyone got experience with it?

I don't really see a big difference on battery.

Stable: 8 - 11 hours
Weekly: 8 - 12

It depends on what you are using on your phone :)

I can only dream of having more than 4 hours SoT with my redmi pro whithout mobile data and in airplane mode...

Of course :). I meant with the same usage. Weekly seems better on battery life in your case.
Yeah It Is :)

Personally I don't "game" on my phone (except for when my nephew plays angry birds)
I do most of my stuff on a laptop.

Yeah It Is :)

Personally I don't "game" on my phone (except for when my nephew plays angry birds)
I do most of my stuff on a laptop.
Yeah me neither. I do alot on my phone. Messaging, browsing, banking, e-mail, using travel apps etcetera. Ow, and there is an app on my phone which is called 'Phone', I barely use it :p.

I can only dream of having more than 4 hours SoT with my redmi pro whithout mobile data and in airplane mode...
Than I would suggest to sell your phone and get a Note 4 Snapdragon version. The processor is very efficient. Combined with the large 4.00/4.100 mAh battery it means great battery life! Performance is great also it can run anything smoothly. Although I prefer a fingerprint scanner on the front.